šŸ›” Join Audles - We are open for Veterans and active new players! Casual but dedicated

We still have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you PC only and/or now with a full roster? I am on mobile and when I search Audles I donā€™t get a match.

I am level 1,156 and active. I just left a guild that is pretty inactive and very low on communication.
I meet your requirements and more each week. Iā€™m hoping to join an active guild with more interaction, Discord, and good teamwork. Your guild sounds like it has all of these.
My invite code is BOSQUEZ_QM13.
Thanks

Invite sent @Bosquez

We have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings, Iā€™ve been playing Gems of War just over a year now and am looking to join a guild more active than the one Iā€™m currently in. I play everyday and it looks like I can meet your requirements. It would be nice to be part of a friendly, communicative group. My invite code if you still have room is THORNDEEP_UTKN. Thank you.

Hi Thorndeep, you have to leave your current guild. Then I send you an invite.

OK, Iā€™ve left my guild. Thank you.

Invite sent!

I would love to join your guild

Iā€™m interested

Iā€™m interestedā€¦invite code NAVRAENR. I believe i meet the requirements, even though Iā€™m only lvl 95. @tini

Yes Iā€™m interested

Do u have discord?

We have 1 spot open. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Flatulenzio here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m interested. Currently level 1550 and casual but dedicated is what Iā€™m looking for. Invite is MENDLEMAHLER_G8NR. @tini

Invite sent!

I started playing on PC/ Mobile 4days ago and iĀ“m lvl 225 atm but have a lvl 1300 PlayStation Account so I know how the game works and i am very active and will be in the future. I joind a guild but pretty much the whole guild is inactive. If iĀ“m too low lvl still iĀ“d love to know whats your lvlcap so i can try later.
IĀ“d love to join a good guild to get to the ā€œendgameā€ faster and be a really good member for the guild.
If you still have space and are interested iĀ“ll happiely leave the current guild - my inv code is ZICCSPLIT_HHAD. Ty

Let me know if you have left your current guild and I send you an invite.