Issue: Weekly Events not Resetting Correctly (Jan 1st 2018) FIXED

@Cyrup, I’ve turned the game off and restarted, I’ve verified file integrity with Steam (I’m on pc) but the fix hasn’t reset guild wars, pvp tier level or event status. Just so you have some info on what I’m seeing.

I also agree that considering the situation and the fact that it isn’t quite fixed yet . . . this week’s wars should be postponed. That would be fair to all players anywhere in the world.

Thanks to the devs for their efforts and I hope you can figure it out soon. :+1:

3 Likes

eVERY time you restart the game now you get daiky reset message and daily rewards

1 Like

I’m getting multiple daily login rewards. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this.

1 Like

Dammit, I got sniped!

1 Like

We’re aware of the issue and a fix is going out now.

IT also is adding as a day being counted, say you have a daily gem subscrition, everytime you log in it’s taking to account that you logged in another day,

lets just call it compensation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

not enough and barely !! xD

1 Like

I just got the ring of wonder today & went from 28 to 23 days left after being kicked several times. :frowning:

image this is a another bug right?

Probably yes, i would refrain from any atempt to play or login in the game right now and later you may send a Ticket about this issue if you become unable to claim rewards on your guild.

At this point in time we aren’t planning to skip GWs. If this changes we will let you know.

8 Likes

Weekly Events not resetting correctly should now be fixed. Please try restarting your game and see how you go.

2 Likes

There is no dislike/disagree button hence this comment. Not trying to be rude btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our tasks are working correctly now. Along with everything else

guild war also?

do we need to install a patch or it will be fix automatically? on console

Looks good now.
I still got three more logins than I should have in total, though, and with that also my VIP rewards three times more. It’s “just” six Glory Keys, but still… am I allowed to keep them?

It will be fixed automatically as it’s a server change, so you’ll only need to close reopen the game (as mentioned :wink: )

We’ve removed any excess items from players who were exploiting with this issue, but otherwise we are not rolling back or taking away your progress. :slight_smile:

1 Like

GW starts in 5 hours. Many players - including most of the Europeans - have gone to bed.
How are they supposed to do to level their sentinels and set their defense teams?
How are you planning to compensate that unfair disadvantage?

2 Likes