Issue: Weekly Events not Resetting Correctly (Jan 1st 2018) FIXED

they can set their defense by changing first slot team but for sentinel i guess you are f***

1 Like

Yup - the fix came through during my last battle to get 200 event stones :-s

Sorry about late reply, but from what i can tell GW is working

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Cyrup guild task still not working

Also here to confirm that tasks completed have not given me rewards

I’ve received my rewards, but it seems like people are really missing those for some reason…

Never mind. Had to finagle the inbox some. Then it all showed up. Try donating some gold or finish a task and it should pop up for everyone

I have recieved my guild task rewards as well.

Awesome, thanks! I didn’t mean to exploit anything, just logged in, got the check-in, thought matters were fixed when they weren’t yet, so reloaded again to see if that changed things, got rewards again, found things still non-fixed, quit the game and reloaded when the fix was announced here and got the third login I shouldn’t have had this way. :confused:

1 Like

Yep! If you haven’t done anything naughty you’re fine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Reloaded and task working ty guys i just hope my guys will get time to set def and sentinel before gw start

1 Like

If we lost time on our Ring of Wonder during to the login issue…should we put in a ticket to get that time back?

@Cyrup

Completion of task not showing up in my mailbox although other guild members say they have gotten theirs. Should I submit a ticket for this or is it already being looked into. The task was the guilds Green sentinel.
Thanks.

1 Like

If people don’t have the time to lvl up sentinel before reset, they still can do it the next day? Or it’s locked?

@Rickygervais I’ve updated my GW sentinels after day 1 as I’ve gained the resources to do so. Day 1 defense teams are going to be messed up but the rest of the week can be set tomorrow.

1 Like

i cannot give you an answer on that all i know some of my members also dont got them
and i dint see any posts about this,so i think it would be good to make a seperate post maybe

Whats the status of the missing rewards for the statue tasks? we’re not getting ours.

what i heard now all missing mails were showing up a little later after restarting the game

What’s a little later? 10 minutes? 1/2 hour ??? I’ve been on for 30 minutes and still nothing

minutes later my members got them all now

Oh come on…
The changes in the game removed Azura from the pool of craftable Epics from Purple Summoning Stones, just because i wanted to upgrade her to Mythic…

A lot of bad “coincidences” happening at the same time for me, it smells like a conspiracy @Cyrup. :expressionless: Who can i blame for it? :wink:

1 Like