It’s a quick and dirty team.

1 Like

I use :
Staff of Madness
Green Slime
Goblin Shaman
Shadow Dragon

Especially against the Goblins. It’s a very synergistic line up,

for suspicious and developers , here is a table of 10 matches against achieving the proper levels (in warlord 4 naturally).

6 times I managed to make endless round.
other matches, the combo was stopped , but picked up in the next round

it you want more explanation on this table, send me a private message

Here , only 10 , because it is long and daunting …
So I think it must review something here , because I think you do not want infinite combo …

1 Like

I’ve been having fun with my Slime & Moon team :smile:

Sun & Moon
Green Slime
Goblin Shaman
Emperina

…wins pretty quickly and efficiently :smiley:

@KAYA43V3R what are you trying to prove now?

Takes some time but so far I am enjoying using green slime and goblin Sharman. Except worlord 4 I am winning. ^-^

I am pretty sure your mana surge makes all the difference here. Mine is around 55/56%. :smile:

I will not pretend that this combination is perfect, but rather that this combination raises a problem
it seems that the developers try to balance the game to not cause endless turn
then this new creature is a problem because it is possible to create endless turn realizing this combination of creature.

All these messages , video and table are posting this purpose
I do not care whether I find the super combo or not
Here is a problem , I can make endless rounds…

I recall you the title of the post : “Is this Slime out of control ?” , and not “What’s your favorite team with Green Slime”
So i think this Green Slime is out of control…and i think developers must nerf this troop

1 Like

Try this setup for 95% chance of never ending turn:
Green slime
Goblin shaman
Goblin shaman
Green sear
(I call it “G” team since all first letters are G :smile:)
5 matches in a row I’ve won in a single turn after charging any of those.
On other notice since the slime came out I haven’t lost a single match, and I played probably 50 or a bit more. They are longer then matches with other teams (my favorite before was hero with torch, summer imp, jarl and avina), but with previous teams I had about 85% win rate, since I could get an unlucky gem spawn and enemy team would fully charg up and eat away my guys. With slime team I don’t have that problems, since there’s nothing really left to chance if you take your time.

I’m honestly viewing this as more of an issue with Goblin Shaman than the slime itself.

Maybe the slime could spawn less green gems, maybe it could start with less magic, maybe it could even spawn a different color, but it’s intentionally built with the purpose of growing massively and devouring the enemy’s delicious team.

Gobby Shaman on the other hand is still the best gem spammer in the game, now provides health to an ally, and still runs extra turns like a marathon. I really do feel he should be dropped to Rock Worm levels of gem spam, that being 7. The extra turn alone with added health bonus easily justifies his Rare status, so gem spam could stand some reduction.

3 Likes

Yes - we’ve been examing some of these builds pretty closely, and Zelfore has the right of it. Goblin Shaman is the common troop in most of the current builds that concern us.

Without him, Slimey is not in a bad place… he grows pretty large, but he generally seems to get out of control once the game is past that point where you’re going to win anyway… often he just accelerates that, which is awesome.

We’ll take a look at some changes to Goblin Shaman tomorrow. He’ll certainly keep his extra turn though! Sometimes a small change is all that’s needed… I guess we’ll see!

2 Likes

this reminds me of the old sheggra team. I’m considering switch out keeper or boner for Skelton…

He may be ‘common’ in the sense that everyone and their mother uses it, but in my collection he is stil a Rare! :smile:

not sure…
let’s see what you think about my pm
I continue the test…

Relevant:

:green_heart: ** gloop gloop* * :green_heart:

6 Likes

I Think it will be nerf next week!

So many souls you got :scream:

I’ll refrain posting a screenshot of my soul stash then :wink:

Any board shake with a guaranteed extra turn, needs a significant cost in the balancing equations.

A flavor option, along the lines of Black Beast, would be to have the Goblin Shamans reduce the life of all troops when it’s cast. (This could be too close to a Blood Ritual for a family friendly game.)

2 Likes

:no_mouth:
And here I am with my slime still not on level 15 :(but “already” level 14 :laughing:)
And green seer level 4 :laughing:
At least my shaman is 15 :pensive:

You’ll get there. I farmed Arena like crazy to have a stash.