Is this Slime out of control?

Well that provokes a few thoughts…

• getting the endless turns that you did probably involved a fair bit of luck…
  • how many times could you re-run that game and get the combo to click endlessly?
  • if it can be reliable then yes the combo starts to look a bit broken…
  • that said, with skill you can get near endless turns with gem-changers and the age-old farming line-ups
  • and that looked dull as hell to play…

Interested to know what @Sirrian @Nimhain make of watching the video…

I play this game currently warlord 4 to see if it still works , and unfortunately yes
Unless in 2 first laps, defense killing the first green slime in 1 shot ( attack > 38)
It happens 2 times against Sammy (1000) and Esslee (900) in the second rounds
But I beat all the others, these two people are the exception …

1 Like

This is interesting, I wonder wha would happen if you replaced one of the green slimes with a skeleton…

and many thanks to the green slime
we know the max stats ^^

I notice seeing your YouTube that some point, Green Slam gets a huge attack charge. Do you know when and how this happen? I tried the combo and slim charged several times , but didn’t raise the attack power.
any idea about it?

the green slime randomly load the stats , but it is true that I have noticed that often increases first life and the defense, then magic, and finally the attack
The attack comes after a long time
You notice I voluntarily left combo 4 green gems to be sure to make combo 4 purple and replay infinitely
sometimes it happened that I missed and that I skip a turn, but harmless green slime with a strong defense and life, so nothing to fear
but this game is not fun , it’s just to show developers the combo
I continue the test to check that it still works
careful I slime :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Luckily this game seems to have a fixed max level for those stats, unlike Puzzle Quest where you could drop back to 0 if you were too eager about one of your stats xD

My defense is STRONG!

2 Likes

MINE TOO !!!

2 Likes

New fun team:
Slimer
Goblin shaman
Goblin shaman
Skeleton

1 Like

Green slim and Goblin Sharman Works great !

a little too well !

Last night I tried your setup with 2xSlime and 2xShaman in Warlord IV-mode. Played 4 matches and lost three of them after I lost my turn, in one stroke. The last one I won, but it took me at least 15 minutes, haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I understand that this build is not so easy to play .
I will still make a demonstration , raising the level of an array of players met
twenty games enough, or do I make a hundred ?
I confess that this game gives me no pleasure , be patient and strategic for the play , but once started, it is unstoppable …

So I come back with a minimum of 20 games …

PS: @outlander seems to understand the mechanics of this build, can you also do test please?

We understand the mechanics… it’s just not… fun…

It works but as said above - really boring to play!

Did you feel that the combo was dependent on your high mastery levels (Mana Surges) to keep the combination going?

I just got wrecked with a build like that. When did the Shaman get to give an ally 5 health. My phone timed out while the slime and shamans just beat the crap out of me.

Shaman gives 3 HP at level 15 and gives 4 HP if your Karakoth kingdom is upgraded to level 10.

Other then that he can also gain magic if you are using a high difficulty level (if there weren’t any magic raising cards in enemy team)