Is this a fair Game? PvP Rankings beyond any realistic chance to reach

I think there is a misunderstanding. I am not the player with level 3052 , but am also a level 3000+ player , so I responded because not every 3000+ player is a cheater as the Honorable Mr. Awryan claimed !! And btw, my PVP gameplay stinks (average time of a fight is 2 minutes if I include all lag and restarts, so you have nothing to learn from me :joy: )

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:. That’s funny.

Damn no . A player’s level is defo achievable.

Il assume as you know the lags there.
That you couldn’t , even with steel hands n wrists and a bag for ablutions. Get them numbers then :rofl:.

Account sharing is allowed, but is it really worth it? If you can convince someone to spend hours everyday farming pvp so that YOUR account not theirs may get like 20 extra gold masks then props to you

So, this topic is full of people calling other people cheaters without proof and thinking they can tell how other people should do with their time. I was about to create a post asking if they allow me play the game.

1 Like

@RootsSeed and somehow you take it close to you? Nobody told you to take it personal.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I’m not allowed then.

With this information, it makes sense that you’re past level 3000. I see no reason to question you further and I apologize.

It sounds like 25 VP is the minimum base score. This would mean battles can’t have a lower base score, but the scoring system is still unfair, so I hope we hear from the devs soon. I know they haven’t had the time to respond to us yet.

1 Like

No worries, I totally understand your reaction being that you are soon a level 2300 player. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

imagem_2023-12-31_122810382
I play this game a lot, the witch hunt will eventually reach me.

1 Like

Only if you get 9000 fights in PvP in a week :rofl::rofl:

wow, reached level 2400 already. :sweat_smile:

I just do it myself while doing something else.

1 Like

Yeah it is easy, just farm a little while watching some Youtube, right… You should be level 2500 next week with this pace. :sweat_smile:

It feels like it takes the whole day for a level up now.

Wow that’s impressive

Ok I’m virtually f2p. I buy campaign.

I’m 29 months into game.

I average between 2k and 2.5k trophies every week.
Vault weeks I do between 4k n 5k.

I had every class at 100 in 18 months.

And I’m only level 1561.

So you must of doubled my trophies every week for 3 years.

Dedication I love it. I’m impressed no joking.

1 Like

imagem_2023-12-31_151820331
I’m usually doing e1.

2 Likes

Nice mate E1 is single trophie and single exp.

That’s a lotta trophies dude.
Awesome playing.

Good to see that you finally woke up @TheTruth

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:.

I no player levels are real.

Just not single player PvP trophis on pc leaderboards.

My 800th day today

There my overall gold ,seals and trophies in exactly 800 days.

1 Like