[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

@Developer is this project dropped?

2 Likes

@Developer well is it dropped? The least you can do is answer

1 Like

Still waiting…Will have a break until this is fixed.

1 Like

@Kafka any news please ? Silence is not an option.We know you devs don’t care anymore of your clients but hey, we can dream, it’s one of the last free thing in Gow.

1 Like

Adding my name to the queue of people waiting for news on this topic. Not because I have to add anything relevant, just to show, that there is another guy (and with him another guild) waiting for an update on this issue :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

High priority in the Australian coala style
Or maybe they just unlearn how to use forum?

1 Like

Keep this thread active so they can’t ignore it and send it to the known issue page to fester.

2 Likes

They don’t need to ignore it if they do not visit the forums.

3 Likes

Our guild is curious about solving this issue too.

@Kafka Please update the plan. Under [Investigating] state for weeks does not feel right.

3 Likes

Stop shopping in the game and the developers will contact us 100%.

3 Likes

Sad how we beg for fixes and wanting playable game.
I hope they start fixing things before releasing any new things. Please fix the game instead for focusing on selling and making profit of selling broken things.
We are extremely tired of finding bugs and broken things in every update or new item.
It is time to stop and please care for your customers.
We invest in the game (Money, Time and effort) and we hope that you honor our trust in you. Please do what is right.

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Australia

15 Likes

10 days to start of new GW. Sure would be nice if someone could take 30 seconds out their day to give an update even if just “we’re still working on it, no fix yet, sorry”

7 Likes

@Kafka Next GW D-10, an update please ! Should we stop this game or is there hope ?

8 days to go before GW week - still waiting on an update for this bug. It’s a pretty big deal in B1 to lose 2k randomly.

It was kinda like russian roulette - will I lose 2k by playing this battle, or will I get lucky and not be impacted by it?

7 Likes

(Bumping this thread)
There are 5 working days until next Guild Wars. Has any decision been made?

3 Likes

Looking forward to someone responding and letting us know what the score is! Continuing to add new things when there are so many existing problems is really eroding confidence here. And the silence is so loud! Please give us some info on the GWS issue.

3 Likes

Once I know more…

So since Kafka hasn’t answered, it must mean that she hasn’t gotten any news… :dizzy_face::scream:

or that she (he ?) didn’t asked …