[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

looks like we’re going to war with the existing random minus 2k score “feature”

wondering why even Plan B couldn’t be implemented. Correcting scores and brackets manually doesn’t seem to be tough when they have a whole month

I don’t think a dev has been seen here in, what, over a week now? Maybe they have all been kidnapped or something

WE NEED AN ANSWER AND A SOLUTION !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Devs, never spit into the crowd. Because if the crowd will spit back - you will drown!

5 Likes

Maybe they are into that and we have discovered their motivations :joy: :wink: :sweat_drops: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do we have an update? We are a week away from Guild Wars again… and things are looking grim at best…

6 Likes

Is there a new patch coming? Just waiting for this too. I can’t play GW if this is not fixed.

2 Likes

@OminousGMan @Kafka it is now the week before GWs. it would be respectful to the community if we could get an update no matter what the situation. Any communication is always better than none.

for those of us that are competing competitively in GWs, we want to prepare ourselves for what’s to come next week.

24 Likes

Where the hell are devs ? Not a single answer for days in the different subjects of the forum. Whats going on … Gone with our money ?

1 Like

4 Likes

Spreading corona virus?

Where’s Waldo / Wally

That ship has documentedly sailed, even if/when they throw the eventual proper-communication-bone to the playerbase.

At least the history is still in the forums, for everyone to see…
…maybe a glitch in the forums that wipes some evidence is one of the upcoming bugs that we should be wary of, given the status quo?
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

There was a response to my guild mates bug report regarding Delve Kingdom power levels, but for this problem which is significantly more serious, there continues to be absolute radio silence.

Only one week before battles are due to start and we still have no update, let alone a resolution for the random 2k bug.

Nor compensation for the last buggy guild wars.

8 Likes

a reminder for all of us to always be civil in expressing our emotion.

7 Likes

This. Hostile outburst posts with obvious personal hatred are (imo) high on the list of reasons communication is so gosh-awful. Why would a dev team want to deal with a small minority of players (us on the forums) who does nothing but throw personal insults at them?

I’m not letting the devs off the hook. I firmly believe their communication and effectiveness has been atrocious lately, and only gone down steadily over the past few years. But that’s no excuse for personal blasting or death threats (both of which have happened here frequently). Let’s keep it civil and remember it’s just a game in the end, and there are real people with real emotions and stressors and bosses and deadlines on the other side.

9 Likes

I have flagged that post as inappropriate and the rest of us should.

No reason to spew hate speech towards the devs.

It IS frustrating that Guild Wars is the main reason a lot of us still play… and it IS frustrating that most of us have invested a lot of money in our accounts to keep them competitive for Guild Wars… and it IS frustrating that the devs seem to not care about this, and have not updated this in weeks…

But the appropriate action is to diplomatically notify them, and if anything protest the game itself (quit playing/spending) until they realize their players care GREATLY about Guild Wars - not attack them with hate speech.

7 Likes

What hate speech?

1 Like

I believe this is a copy and paste response. So for those who are affected, I think this letter applies to you too and wait for the update here https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409919473935-PC-Mobile-Guild-Wars-Scores-not-Calculating-Correctly.

:cold_face:

3 Likes