[Reported] GW scoring shows 0/0

I’m seeing the 0/0 for tomorrow’s GW day again. This might be an indication that the scoring bug is still not resolved…

4 Likes

I saw that too in my game, and that was exactly what I was thinking. :expressionless: Hopefully they’re not really linked. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Could be this 0/0 bug still pops up but the scoring issue was corrected. We’ll have to see tomorrow.

1 Like

The scoring bug didn’t hit til the 2nd day of wars last time. That 0/0 does not give me confidence that the bug is fixed this time. We shall see I suppose.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me also. Let’s see tomorrow if it’s linked to the defense score bug.

1 Like

Deja-Vu anyone?! Here we go again…

Scoring bug did not happen for me. All looks fine

2 Likes

My score today was correct as well! :+1:

2 Likes

No score bug for me as well.
For the reference, when I entered the same page today the 0/0 has disappeared.

1 Like

Is anyone else still experiencing this one? I’ve been keeping an eye out…

Or shall we resolve the thread?

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

No-one from my guild has had a problem as far as I can see.

1 Like

Hopefully not else comes up.

The issue is still present. Just encountered it.

P.S. PC/Steam

1 Like

@Jeto the 0/0 shows up every day, but the score is correct when you actually play your games the next day.
So…no impact but you may want to look into this to see what’s wrong (and fix it to prevent future defects)

1 Like

Been observing the 0/0 appearing in our guild schedule, and then going MIA a little while later, with no defense bug thus far: could this suggest that the Devs were unable to pinpoint the cause of the bug, but instead are catching and correcting it once it takes place via some monitoring script?
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

@Pim / @Jeto can we move this bug back to [INVESTIGATING] from [RESOLVED] ?

this is happening to me too, flapping on and off when i enter the guild wars menu. The game request get_guild_dataGuildWarsDataGuildWarsUserResultsRankme has the following entry:
screenshot1
After reloading, it looks like this:
screenshot2

Cheers, Gary.

Hey, this is a known issue which has been reported to the team.

This issue should purely be visual.

We’re currently discussing the known Guild Wars issues with the team and if we have any updates we will post updates about it.

2 Likes

Yes, agree it’s only visual seeing no1has reported scoring issues anymore…Thanks for the update and good luck bug fixing!

1 Like

Did anyone get a 2nd 200gem? I don’t think I forget to collect it.
But it says “Sent:8 days ago”
First one sent 13th and had 6 days expiration.
Did I forget to collect it in 8 days and it’s re-send? I’m confused.