Bug in guild wars scoring

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to get an additional 2000 points added to my score on the first battle of the day. What actually happened was that I just got the points for the battle, not the extra 2000 points for the unique defense team.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first time it’s happened to me in the run of guild wars, but it’s happened to most of the other people in my guild.

Steps to make it happen again
No clue how to make it happen again since this is the first time in the guild wars it has happened. Others in my guild are reporting it on a daily basis.

Welcome!

This has been reported and is already investigated. It seems to be happening randomly.

(I see you just got the link posted while I was typing - check that thread, though there’s not a lot of information from the developer side.)

Just for the record this has happened to several of my guildies this week - and TWO so far this morning only 2 hours after reset !

There is unrest in the ranks !
It is a total mess !
The peasants are revolting !

This week I’ve been screwed out of at least 4000 points. If it affected everyone the same I wouldn’t care, but with most things in GoW this is yet more RNG BS.

Correct! Not everyone is affected the same. Too bad this wasn’t reported sooner so they could have caught it!

… oh wait

3 Likes