[Investigating] No Defense score added to GW

I sincerely hope they are silent because they are spending all their energy on fixing the game, because it’s not just in GW - there’s bugs throughout almost the entire game, and they are stacking up week by week. Some are affecting others etc. With these new bugs springing up, what else is going to manifest?

Fixing GW bugs is a priority for me, I can live with the other bugs easier. I can stop playing xxx game mode etc.

There’s no compensation they can give that would fix what happened last GW, especially when it seems that they messed with something to restrict something, and broke numerous other things instead.

6 Likes

Honestly, I don’t need any compensation, not any more. I only have one request. If the problem is not solved, cancel the Guild Wars until a proper fix is made.

7 Likes

any work done to fix the bugs?

Надо просто разграничить дни если ничего не изменится я ухожу из игры играйте в свою лажу сами, зря я вам деньги платил

3 Likes

@Kafka any news on this?

@Developer sorry to ping all of you but there hasnt been any update on this issue for 8 days.

1 Like

According to the report is listed as high priority and its been 12 day (!!!) since this was posted in the support desk.

It’s concerning that something listed at such a high level has not even been commented on since then. Doesn’t seem to bode well.

3 Likes

It appears they are too busy working on other updates that will incentivize the game more… rather than fixing things they have already broken.

The only meaningful compensation is fixing the scores.

1 Like

Not sure why my original post was deleted, or can’t seem to be found. Anyways, I was missing 2000 points on last guild wars on xbox. A few people in my guild claimed to not get their defense points on multiple days. A 9400 score we got 30 minutes before reset wasn’t counted into our overall score. Lots of oddities happened last time.

I’m on xbox, not PC and my guild is Black Lotus. We moved down from bracket 1 over this. And some of us are pretty irritated over it.

1 Like

So far, to my knowledge, no one else on Xbox has claimed the scores aren’t working. This is strictly a PC/Mobile issue, unless you have screenshots to prove otherwise.

1 Like

I already claimed it happened a while ago (in this thread), on xbox and no I don’t have screenshots. Not that that proves anything anyhow. I don’t think it’s a huge mystery that I was down exactly 2000 points and then I come here and read the same thing happening to a lot of people.

I gave my guild and name so they can look into it. Not that i’m expecting that to happen.

Your post is still there #286 (click the timestamps to see post numbers). You posted a few minutes after weekly reset, I posted 2 minutes after you telling you that you will need screenshots before the reset removes the GW stats, and you are the first - and still the only report from Xbox so evidence is paramount.

The devs are not looking into Xbox as they have had zero reports from Xbox during the week it was happening. If you are missing points it could have been your teams not being unique.
Looks like they are having enough trouble pinpointing the issue as is.

1 Like

I’ve been in bracket 1 for around 2 years. I’ve got the unique teams thing figured out. Thanks though.

A screenshot isn’t going to prove anything, all i’m doing is putting my hat in to say this happened to me (and it did). Just in hopes they look at it. Going back and forth over whether I posted a screenshot is worthless at this point. People are now trying to figure out if anything is going to be done about it or not.

At this point it feels like tagging devs is futile effort. They know this is an issue; they know people are waiting for a resolution; they’ve clearly made a choice to not communicate further on it here.

(And not just on this issue; the forums are being neglected in general and that feels like a very deliberate decision.)

9 Likes

A1xE

1 Like

You are 100% right there. It is deliberate. What an absolute joke. I’m apparently a VIP17 player and I can’t even get an answer to my ticket on this issue. Uninstall is coming up very very soon. At the very least they will not get another cent out of me

2 Likes

The ONLY reason I still play this is because of my guild network and the fun we have on our Discord. This game is now trash, and “customer support” is BS

6 Likes

Which is why we have to continue to bump this thread daily. They have to understand that if this issue is not resolved, then they will lose a lot of players (that spend MONEY) to keep their accounts elite for Guild Wars.

@junette said it best earlier.

3 Likes

The other main live bugs are irritating (born of trait bug, campaign pass, kingdom pass gem skip, WE scoring, etc) but this bug will drive away the really dedicated hard core players, many of whom are also regular spenders

5 Likes