[Investigating] LEGENDARY TASKS are BUGGED for MYTHICS! Yikes DruidsGlade ☹

More info: it’s spread across Android, Steam, iPhone. Example, no HKI for me and only iPhone today. Another iPhone player received HKI. DruidsGlade players in Steam and Android are also reporting mixed results.

Please have the players who didn’t receive a Mythic write to us at Support using this link:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013595

I will be able to sort this out for them on Monday before weekly reset.

1 Like

Based on the SS. It wasn’t just Irongut that was a completely different LT.
It looked like this bug impacted them all.
I understand if the bug is under investigation right now (even if it isn’t in the title yet).
But a follow up about what happened and why it won’t happen moving forward would be appreciated. Otherwise guilds are going to have to ask 29 other members if they got the same LT for every one they generate. It truly looks bizarre and looks like a brand new bug.
Makes me wonder if its the cause of a broken down code that I’ve reported as cracked for months. Or if it’s the cause of some behind the scenes LT tinkering that caused this break.
Transparency would be appreciated by all of the members comprising the 5% of guilds who still do LT that are left in the game.

4 Likes

You are correct @awryan. They don’t seem to match at all. I updated the first post so we can more clearly see:

5 Tasks that include HKI vs. the 5 LTs that do not include a HKI.

@Kafka @Saltypatra The 5 LTs don’t seem to match at all. Images posted above.

1 Like

Hey DEVS You said you would have an update after spending several days looking into this and that you would provide resolution before Monday RESET? what gives?

Where are DruidsGlade’s High King Irongut Mythics from the Busted Legendary Task? What is the explanation for how this happened? Why are you confident this is a one-off issue? @Kafka @Nimhain @Saltypatra @Sirrian

~NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

It’s possible they hadn’t realised there would be a public holiday on Monday at the time (I hadn’t).

2 Likes

I apologise for this. We didn’t have support staff late last week due to some very hard, extenuating circumstances.

Our team have been briefed on this being our highest priority, and it will be looked into first tomorrow when office hours resume.

(Also yes, today is a public holiday.)

8 Likes

Thanks @Saltypatra. I and we did not know the extenuating circumstances. No rush then as our primary concerns seem well aligned with yours.

~Nowayjoe2go

4 Likes

That was my fault, sorry everyone, because we’ve been working from home for so long, public holidays haven’t even been on my mind at all and I completely forgot yesterday was one.

I’ll be responding to the Druid’s Glade missing Mythic tickets before the end of today.

6 Likes

I’ve just sent the mail out to the Guild. I’ve also raised what happened with the team.

6 Likes

Thank you @Kafka :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Kafka :heart:

Good day,
We have a similar problem. In our case ONLY ONE guild member got a mythic troop from legendary tasks.
We contacted the support three weeks ago but have not yet received a reply.
We would like to complete a lot of legendary tasks next week but we have concerns that it can happen again.
Could you please check if our problem can be solved?
Thanks

1 Like

I think the current response time on tickets is 1-3 months. I’d say they are back logged but I feel like that would be an understatement.

:scream: it is even worse than we had feared

@Buran if you could please provide your ticket number that would help us greatly. <3

I can confirm that our support is very backed up. Technical issues, purchase issues, and account recoveries take priority over our other ticket types.

Ticket id is #99458

Thanks for sending that through. I’ve let support know but it’s EOD, so I may not have a reply until after the weekend.

hi, any news here? ))

Good day,
Three months have passed since my request and I did not receive any feedback from support.
Another guild member sent his request one month after me (regarding the same case) and he has already an answer.
How do you explain that? :man_shrugging:

1 Like