2 Mythics in 3 Legendary Tasks

I heard from my stream that @Saltypatra said Legendary Tasks got buffed the other day.

After 1,000s of legendary tasks, my guild finally got a mythic!.. Then ANOTHER mythic 2 tasks later.

Thanks! @Saltypatra @Sirrian @Nimhain and all other devs for the legendary task buff.

Nerf coming? :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Most likely.

2 Likes

zOMG @Tacet! Sooo jelly

2 Likes

OMG, well done! :wink:

1 Like

Congrats.
RNG likes you better than us. :slight_smile:
We are having a big LT week. We have completed 92 LTs so far this week and not a single mythic!

4 Likes

Congrats! I think we already got the nerfed version.

Where’s our third reward?!?:thinking:

3 Likes

It has happened to us once this week.
Submit a ticket to the support. They will give your guild the missing item.

3 Likes

Congrats Tacet and Dragon’s Peak! You should run out and buy a lotto ticket asap lol.

2 Likes

I told you to check your task!! Nice job Tacet, well deserved bud!

1 Like

I have actually yet to every buy one before, but many people have suggested to do so due to my luck in the past.

1 Like

So anyone know what the new loot table look like?

2 Likes

There is no difference.

2 Likes

Where is this buff stated?

2 Likes

Someone said Salty mentioned it in global chat yesterday.

1 Like

that’s not fai … i mean congrats @Tacet!

5 Likes

congratulations :smiley:

1 Like

@Tacet did anyone in your guild needed both of those Mythics? The feeling of needing one of them must be great, but imaging the feeling of getting them after needing both of them!!! :ok_hand::dancer:

3 Likes

Congratulations¡¡¡¡:smile:

We still waiting for our first mythic in Legendary Tasks.

This week 3 legendary already not bad, but not mythic yet. Let´s see if we have some luck also.

Cheers

2 Likes

What was actually buffed? The drop rate? No minor stones? No more 2 keys? Minor stones and two keys should definitely be removed /altered.
Congratulations again by the way.

Congrats @Tacet ! What are the odds of getting 2 mythic in 3 tasks?! :stuck_out_tongue:

NowayJoe2Go