Invasions and raids more or less the same

I agree wholeheartedly, but there are so many weekly “events” now that I don’t know how to describe that event with any clarity.

1 Like

The devs used to refer to it as the “collection” event.

2 Likes

Perhaps 'The standard weekly event that awards stones" … it’s is getting a bit muddled with all the new stuff lol

Edit: Missed Ash’s post but yes “Collection event” is 100% better :slight_smile:

1 Like

If my numbers are correct, stage 12 when fixed should be a little bit further than where stage 9 is now (stage 9 completed is 5085 total right now, stage 12 should be 5250). But unlike raids, keep in mind that you get less points as the week goes on rather than more (valravens stop appearing and towers don’t give increasing amounts of points as their level scales up like raid boss did). Unless multiple people bought t5+, you are probably good, and if they had, you’d probably be past reward stage 6 by now.

1 Like

Some of us haven’t even had a chance to log in yet today, so I wouldn’t read too much into today’s progress yet, but these events are heavily weighted toward the first day where you get more sigils, will probably buy all your shop tiers for the week and will then feel like you need to play all those battles at once. I learned my lesson last week and will spread things out a bit more this week.

2 Likes

Off topic,but with measly 100 wins after 14 and hallf hours of reset,and im 32th in the pvp leaderboard.Did they finally ban the huge amount of botters,or the 2 new gamemode made half of the playerbase quit?:thinking:

What platform are you on? I’ve at 42 matches in ranked PvP and ranked 1,006 on PS4. The top player currently has 503 wins and 41 losses with 24,816 points already

I killed them with extreme prejudice and Mang.

Pc/Mobile,this same 100 wins was not even enough to the top 1000 previous Monday.

I predicted this is when the bracket 1 guilds would fall apart…

Are they now? Why?

Im still 37th place with 105 wins lol,no one is playing pvp or what?Im going to end up in the top 100 without even trying.

Bit of a stretch. A lot of people are unhappy, but i don’t see top guilds hemorrhaging members. In fact i’ve seen the leader of one top guild say on here he’s not making any of his guys play, and i know another personally who’s handling it diplomatically, polling on issues so everything is fair and everyone is happy. Pretty much every guild in the top 25 is 30/30 or 29/30. I’ve seen quite a few people stomping their feet shaking fists (myself included), but that doesn’t mean the vast majority are going anywhere and (for me) the fact that i’m in this guild is what keeps me hanging on even when i want to rage quit. When gems are becoming more valuable than ever i don’t see many other bracket one players giving up such reliable gem income, none where i’m at at least.

37th on ps4 has 90 and 40 and 4,887 points. Sound about right?

105 wins on pc was hardly enough for the top 1k previous week Day 1 afaik,now i played like 2 hours today,and im 39th place atm.Pc has a huge issue with bots,but seems like its mostly fixed,or just no one cares about pvp atm.

It is a explore event, I pvp’d my Butt off this whole time but lately I’m liking the 10 second explores better now.

Yeah,i finished the event too in 2 hours,but maybe people only realized now,that explore is way more fun,because its 10x faster than pvp,and you cant lose.I earned 6.5m gold in 3 weeks,80% of them from explore alone,the increased gnome spawn event was fun.

I’m really starting to think of dropping our trophy requirements and just having a all out fun guild.

5 Likes

Trophies are useless,unless you really want to go higher on that guild leaderboard,explore is not faster than pvp in terms of getting gold(the difference is not that big though)but due to the fact that you cant lose,and dont need to pay any attention,you will end up with more gold,because you will play way more.Not to mention the gnomes and the arcane traitstones.Fast matches equals more gnomes.

2 Likes

Our guild won’t be quitting either. We are fine with just playing PvP… 60+ LT a week and 40-50K trophies is fine with us. We will ignore these new modes for the most part.

1 Like