Idea: Class Prestige

Here’s the link! Quite a similar theme: Benefits for classes at and beyond level 100 are needed!

And another, less developed: Bonus in souls or gold for classes lvl100

I actually personally believe requiring a Champion level of 70 or 100 is too much to unlock the full strategic value of a class.

I also think this is some part of the reason level 100 Talents aren’t that impressive (with the exceptions of Fireblade and Fortitude).

Adding some kind of Prestige system would allow us to remove unnecessary upper tiers and deliver more consolidated, useful and meaningful Talent choices for the rest of the tree, somewhat along the lines of @Shimrra’s analysis.

The Talent system is kind of like a (very major and much needed) rework or extension of the old Perk system, as shown here (stolen from an old forum post):

I think it needs to be a little more like the old system in terms of needing fewer victories to unlock a Class’ full strategic value, but also a lot less like the old system in terms of offering small buffs such as this (my current least favourite Talent, value-wise):

gemsofwar

I.e. I think it needs to break free from the system that came before and from which it developed.

Off-topic-ish, but funny (imo) :stuck_out_tongue: (from our Guild Discord):