Bonus in souls or gold for classes lvl100

One thing that is a bit annoying is when we reach lvl100 in a class, but by using the hero with it we see it continues to gain “ghost experience,” since there is nothing more to improve.

For heroes who used the class lvl100 would be interesting if we won souls or gold instead of more experience, which is of no use to us …

It did not have to be great, 5 souls or 100 gold would already be more profitable than an exp that we do not accumulate more and nor have us use.

Lord MeghatroN - Gems of War’s player since 2014.
Leader of the Raptors Brasil guild (Brazilian Gems of War Community).

4 Likes

Yeah this bugs me too. I’d like something to do with all that “wasted” experience. Even if it’s trinkets, it’s something.

3 Likes

Exactly as I think.

1 Like

On the other hand, if sometime in the future they invent something past level 100 you will already have the exp for that (kind of like we already had some of the hero classes maxed the moment they came out with perks because they (the classes) were used a lot earlier).

1 Like

I’d even be okay with just the champion levels still increasing, without further benefits. That would actually allow for some interesting ranking lists, even if it’s just for bragging rights.

3 Likes

Thinking on this side, I agree with you. Even without new benefits, if the level continued to rise we might also have an idea of how long a person plays with that class when checking their status. And yes, we could boast.

Yeah, but this kind of logic never sits well with me. This is the same logic some players use/used when keeping dozens to hundreds of copies of already Mythic-ed troops:

“Maybe they’ll add another rarity past Mythic, so I’m holding onto them.”

Yeah, maybe they might, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for it. And, I have the same thought about Classes. And, even if they do go Past 100, it probably wouldn’t be until every Kingdom already has a class, which is still a ways away.

Honestly, I’d rather have something now for my efforts (like the gold and souls the OP mentioned) than just keep leveling up the class for no benefits in the foreseeable future.

But, that’s just me. I’m not saying your thoughts are wrong and I’m not trying to pick a fight. It’s just that line of thinking isn’t for me.

I’d also rather have something tangible right now.

1 Like