I paid 50$ and the store stole the money (Solved)

Hi guys i checked on @Lyya page to see gard avatar and he only got 17 health at level 20?

It says 19 on her site, but that doesnā€™t factor in kingdom bonuses that players might have. I think there is somewhere in the area of 8 Life kingdoms? so that would mean more like 27 life.

Well that still suck for a mythic imo

Maybe that was for balancing since his power and traits are awesome.

Gard is a glass cannon. If his armor is gone, heā€™s not going to be doing much damage anyway. And heā€™d be nearly unstoppable if he had high life also.

Not wanting to be a jerk, but this thread has got really derailed/off topic, and now bumping an issue that is hopefully resolved :smile:

Yeah i will take the blame i was just wondering why everyone is so excited about gard he look weak 17 att 19 health and 32 armor , true damage team will destroy him in a sec

I am still waiting on my 10$ purchase to go through.I submitted a ticket and didnā€™t get it still. The first 2 times were lightening fast.

Itā€™s likely due to the holiday period. Sirrian mentioned they were on a skeleton crew over the holidays. Iā€™m guessing it will be fixed pretty fast once people are back in the office proper.

Heā€™s probably the most powerful mythic for an invade team. Not so good on defense. Kind of a mythic Rowanne.

Imo the best mythic are death and famine

Death is pretty awesome. Just comes with some randomness.

Do you know when that will beā€¦ I need that VIP chest lol

Tomorrow at the earliest I think (Monday) though it is a public holiday, so worst case Tuesday I guess?

@Nimhain couldnā€™t help you? I know she was here yesterday

Pretty sure itā€™s actually New Yearā€™s day in Australia right now. May be literally no one in the office.

Yup i still need to wait 3 hours for the celebration :slight_smile:

She did twice, but at 130$ I didnā€™t get level 5 VIP for some reason. I was 50 VIP points away so I dropped another 10$ to get it yesterday.
I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THOSE CHESTS lol

1 Like

Hey folks,

As you guessed, itā€™s New Yearā€™s Day here todayā€¦ so itā€™s just me sitting in the office doing some work to try and get the servers a little more robust for event changeover tomorrow.

Sorry for not addressing any issues that occurred in the last couple of days.

Nimhain will be in to fix any store issues on Tuesday (maybe tomorrow if sheā€™s boredā€¦ but itā€™s a holiday here in Aus, so no guarantees on that). In the mean time @Cold_Zombie Iā€™ve fixed the issue with your VIP points (may require a re-start of the game to see it), and Nimhain can fix the purchase issue when sheā€™s back in the office!

7 Likes

Best
Support
Ever.

:skull:

3 Likes