I paid 50$ and the store stole the money (Solved)

:S That sucks… submitted your ticket?

Did you get any error messages, or anything acting up? or was it just a case of you hit purchase and then nothing happened?

I bought it through the ps4 store with the titanfall and battlefield bundle (yes I am broke now) and I went on the game and got nothing. My vip level stayed the same.

I have replied to your ticket Cold Zombie.

Ah ok, sorry I play on PC/Mobile so I’m not that certain on how the console version works. So there is no in app/game purchase? it’s all through the Playstation store? I’m guessing you’ve restarted your console etc? (yes, I’m grasping at straws a bit :stuck_out_tongue: ) Might be a matter of waiting for @nimhain or someone at support to pick up the ticket.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Sniped by the awesome Nimhain… on top of things as always :wink:

You can do it through the store but mine is completely glitches out. So I bought it through the psn store.

I can honestly say I don’t regret dropping 130$. This game is worth it.

2 Likes

I definitely this it’s a PlayStation issue because I tried it again and got nothing. I was 50 VIP points away from level 5 so I bought a 10$ pack.
Support has been great, just need to get this last purchase in lol

It happened again lol. Definitely a psn issue

Might be time to cut PSN loose and get with Xbox live! You are keeping the devs busy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mistake really, I wanted the VIP 5 chests and got confused on the price lol. But I am 99% sure I got it. 10$= 50 VIP right?

Here’s a good reference:

I put in 130$ but was 50 VIP points away still. Strange. Hopefully I can quickly get this 10$ verified. I really want those chests :frowning:

It’s possible they adjusted the numbers required when they added the new VIP levels.

It’s all cool. I just want to start saving for those chests. What do you think is the best mythic?

1 Like

Opinions vary on the best mythic, but Gard’s Avatar and Famine are usually at the top. War and Draakulis are usually at the bottom, though they can have niche uses. Death is pretty decent for his drain and chance to kill. Plague, Abynissia, and Wulfgarok can do well in the right deck.

All base mythics take a boatload of mana to charge. They simply aren’t built for speed. And they take a ton of stones to trait. Fair warning.

2 Likes

I got a level 20 Abynissia.

My teams is
Black beast
Orion
Sheggra
Abynissia

Feed orion to black beast, make him tanky, use Abynissia power, feed black beast again, use Abynissia power again, infernal king summoned, use his ability, then sheggra, then black beast to eat king. Beasts extra gems usually connect. All with a awesomely high attack.

Neat strategy! I generally build more for speed and quick attack power - “the best defense is overwhelming offense” kind of stuff. Since you will likely have a number of top cards soon, here’s an aspirational deck for you:

Gorgotha
Abynissia
Death
Famine

Full traits on all. If you can get Gorgotha charged, it’s pretty much over. Not the fastest, but pretty amusing and devastating.

Oh and it makes me cringe that you use Orion as Beast food. :slight_smile: Orion is an incredible front troop in the right deck when fully traited.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get at that level.

I JUST NEED THAT 10$ VERIFIED :scream::scream::scream:

I have Famine in exactly that spot! EK, Dragon Soul, Valk, Famine all fully traited! I win most pvp battles and win a high % of defense battles!

Absolutely! I don’t have any but I am now a VIP 5,so I’m pretty sure I’ll get some but I only really want gards avatar and have been trying get his stones together.
You watch, I’ll get plague, plague, plague. Lol got 3k gems and 15 keys waiting for gards…

Yep that’s my current all-daemon deck that still sees play in my invade rotation. A bit slow to get started at times but really can get rolling. Unfortunately this build hardly ever sees IK being summoned so Abby is simply there as an expensive exploder/buffer. Keep thinking of placing Marilith back into this team and taking Abby out…