I’d like to say thank you to the devs and I hope the rest of you do too!

Yup, the trait changes will be in 3.3.

1 Like

Thanks to you too @Ozball as you are a new dev too, thank you for improving the game as well.

3 Likes

I think what you call nerf-cries are for many « balance-concerns ».
Case in point, all troops i’d like adjusted I own, and can use myself.
Why on these forums? Because the devs are here, so it feels like a good place to express certain concerns about certain troops.

Now, back on the subject, here are a few cards i use a lot and are underplayed IMHO.

Venar’s crew:

King Mikaël
Ice Golem
Star Gazer
Tau… ok maybe not Tau

#MakeTauGreatAgain

2 Likes

I agree, troop balances are needed, whether they are new or old to keep the game moving forward.

I’m glad we have a place where we can share our thoughts and ideas.

A lot has changed since I first wrote this. Some stayed, some left and new faces have emerged.

One thing is for sure is that they listen to us and do their best.

I’m really looking forward to the next update and hope it goes well for all of us.

Fingers crossed, and I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone and thanks @Santandrix for the welcome, I hadn’t see this thread before :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, I made this 6 months ago and I thought it was a good time to revive it, with all the new updates coming.

I don’t know what I’m ready to see more, new events or the kingdom reworks when they happen. Making old troops new again is just as cool.

1 Like

Nor had I. But I can confirm that @Kafka is awesome!

4 Likes

Aww feeling the love, hoping to share some more details about the new events with you all soon!

5 Likes

I want to also thank the devs for giving us these forums so we can talk about the game and help improve future changes as well.

I’m surprised more people aren’t chiming in.

3 Likes

They are probably too busy farming double stones for the week

4 Likes

Thanks for the thanks!

We do our best to keep listening to you and it’s one of the reasons we can release exciting and different new content (hello Shentang and Longboi). Salty, Kafka and I are here to ensure we can keep in contact with you as players! :open_hands:

6 Likes

You’re so sweet :hearts:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thank you! Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you, to everyone who said thank you too!

2 Likes

Thank you, Goodwill!

1 Like

Oh. I thought you meant me @Prettygurl

:smirk:

3 Likes

Thank you devs for the double traitstone event last week, it really helped to get a lot of troops traited when farming explore :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Another voice chiming in with thanks for the awesome devs here!

Edit: Look forward to an upcoming rant about my feelings regarding why I love this dev team so much

1 Like

Glitterclaw by far my favourite artwork!
I like the bright forest troops, even though not overpowered, the colourful designs make me smile :')

Thank you devs <3

2 Likes