I’d like to say thank you to the devs and I hope the rest of you do too!

Thank you for not doing a map event again!!! Those weeks are the worst!! Can we at least get some xp per 10 turns, all the time out in and no xp, that’s the worst part.

Events like this weeks are super easy, thanks for that!

1 Like

Shiny??? Who is this?

2 Likes

Since @vangor is gone, I’ll reply. It’s krystanax, why he calls him shiny I don’t know.

1 Like

And then I think of this:

Shiny

2 Likes

Surely you meant this instead…

Shiny

2 Likes

Cheers !!!

1 Like

Probably this

2 Likes

Yes, I see it, that would be a great dragon to slay in Monster hunter world :wink:! Not dragon soul tho, we don’t need one resurrecting.

1 Like

I’d like to thank the Devs for all of the new stuff they have been adding. Been playing for maybe 2 years now and I was starting to get bored about 3-4 months ago but they always pull me right back in, especially lately. The new troops they have been making are fun to use and it isn’t just recycled spells and traits like they used to be. I appreciate the fact that they are making new status effects, new spells, new kingdoms, new traits.

3 Likes

Now if the devs can pull off a win by fixing these few changes with the updates, we’ll really have a reason to thank them.

If not, we’ll… we tried… did our best… what’s left…keep on matching, and wait for the next update to roll around.

1 Like

So no one wants to even thank the devs now? Come on, someone out there has to be happy and satisfied.

I’m happy I don’t have to do Guild Wars every week and I like Gnomes.

I don’t dislike the new modes. But I hate what they represent.

I dislike gem sinks.

5 Likes

Whether or not the new systems are worth engaging in, the rest of the game is still there, and continues to at least be attempted to be improved upon. For that, at least, I’m thankful.

3 Likes

I’m bumping this thread as a thank you to the devs for fixing the dawnbringer arena problem. It will make it enjoyable again for a number of people and certainly a beneficial mode again for beginners.

8 Likes

Yep. Despite the haters I now have to reset my internal “time since a major player-facing issue was addressed in a reasonable manner” counter. It’s cleared a lot of salt out of my thoughts. I really, REALLY felt like the devs weren’t listening at all. I’m going to remember this the next time I feel that way.

5 Likes

I’m thankful for the Arena/Dawnbringer fix and also for the ninja fix they made to the Soulforge rotation. It happened 3 months ago, but we only found out about it yesterday. If I have the new system figured out, I’ll be able to predict the Soulforge lineup for two weeks from now on Monday, and I am certain that Infernus will appear in one of the next two weeks.

In both cases, they were just nice, rational fixes to existing problems and I appreciate both.

I think there was something else recently that I was really thankful for, but I can’t remember what it was. Maybe someone else will mention it here.

5 Likes

I’m thankful for the orbs because they do seem helpful, and the orb of clans is my favorite. This should really help out the lower guilds to make 40k more often now.

Keep up the great work team and please try you best to only make it better.

I’m sure there will be flaws and imperfections, but it is fixing them appropriately and in a timely fashion that matters.

Way to finally knock this one out.

Thanks!

4 Likes

That’s a good one: with the way the number of troops is expanding, it gets harder and harder to ascend troops by opening chests and get everything traited. After hoarding and managing resources for so long, it is great to be able to randomly pull a mythic (like I did yesterday) and trait it without having to farm for 42 Arcanes that I unexpectedly now need. 2 orbs of Wisdom and I’m done!

2 Likes

@Stan next time just pick what you need bro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I thought Pierre was a french homme name only… :thinking:

1 Like