I can make your Maw-Maw CRY in under 2 min :P

Agree about traits. Sheggra’s second and third traits are pretty bad.

I appreciate the analysis, but – while Sheggra can’t herself loop – she represents a brutal terminus to existing looping teams. You’re missing Mercy and Hellcat, and they’ll help greatly, as you’ve said. So I agree that the console nerf may have been premature (I don’t play console so I don’t know how useless she feels) but I find the arbitrary classification as “Rare” to be hyperbole. Aside from Keeper of Souls and Infernal King (both Legendary) and Aziris (Epic) there’s no other troop that has controlled skull creation – and certainly none below Epic.

Sheggra scaled with Magic. So while she seemed balanced at lower levels, once hitting level 1000 and maxing all the magic kingdoms she was overpowered. She also had a lower attack, but once all the kingdom bonuses came in, it scaled very high.

I think you’re on the console, so you might not have gotten to see what she became with the x2 kingdom bonuses?

Actually Finley converts Skulls to a chosen color.

5 Likes

I stand corrected. Simple overlook, I use Finley lol.

Also, technically, Eternal Flame lets you target a skull too. It isn’t a wholesale conversion, though.

1 Like

peasant can target skulls, as can dwarven miner i believe :smiley:

1 Like

What this funky Maw, he prefers to hide

3 turn after, and it’s my turn ^^

I used to use Sheggra a lot until I kept encountering that bug that never got fixed. It would add red gems to the board, but didn’t convert all those red gems to skulls. It didn’t happen every time, but it was frequent enough that I lost several battles over it. Finally I just gave up on using that troop. I’ve never seen the AI have this problem with Sheggra, though. Very strange.