How's everyone doing with the 1.08.5 Update?

Right?

The amount of money I’ve spent on the Forza Motorsport series alone could support a small family for months.

One year I got way into NHL Ultimate Team and spent about $3,000 in 6 months.

1 Like

Im not a pc player so im new to this stuff all but im also a smart man, and my def party will most likely be a terraxis with 3 worms or a team with a shitton of barriers.

@Nex
The elder scroll series bled me dry. Mortal kombat with all those fatality/character packs. Have dropped a bit on Driveclub.

I love gems of war as I have played puzzlequest & marvel puzzlequest to death. All in all I consider my purchases in gems of war as a good investment especially if it means getting updates and new stuff like kingdoms which would be impossible if know one was spending on the game.

1 Like

im lvl 80ish and leader of a guild thats goldIII (almost next lvl) mostly by himself as i got atleast 65% of all trophy’s in it. I never spent a euro and am unlikely to do so especially now that kingdom levels are by gold wich i think is a very anti-player change since i cannot support my own guild anymore with gold instead. :confused:

I did for a long time lvling up come across obvious pay to win teams that had all cards lvl 15 (pre patch) while they themselves were very low lvl heros when my cards were still around lvl 5 or so…

The experience back then was very negative, but now that i figured some proper decks (by myself, fuck guides and metas, i play to play not to follow someone elses blueprint, if i wanted to be a passive vegetable i would go into politics or banking or something) i have alot less trouble against such pay to win decks… then again i havent really played pvp lately because its fucking boring seeing the same decks over and over. I play alot of high difficulty challenges and colosseum. I think pvp is shit to begin with in games. Coop is awesome.

Imo gems of war was and still is a slot machine, wich is why its addictive. Sure you can make good synergy in teams but that doesnt save you from the ‘infinite skull and enemy team full mana drops of doom’ and the stats show they drop more for the enemy than for you. (not saying intentionally but im sure theres some universal law fucking us over for it, and yes i take into account not processing positive drops as strongly as negative)

I play gems of war for a little bit till i complete some challenges, then start up eso or easy souls 3 up again.