How to Improve Gnome Event

Well I am unsure too loll

This weekend I got 8 major orbs of chaos including 3 blue and 2 orange one on 15 vault keys used. Not bad hehe :slight_smile:

walked away with:

8 minor growths
3 minor wisdoms
5 minor clans
2 major clans
0 ascensions
2 60k gold
1 2,500 souls

21 out of 34 vault keys. Walked away pretty unimpressed. Managed to get a Pet Gnome though, which is sadly the highlight of my drops.

All this while you chase first raid boss place :slight_smile:

yeah, somehow Raid was a bit more amusing than getting 5 orb of growths in a row. =P

@TheIdleOne still at 6 or you got lucky with blue orbs and now got 7?

still at 6. probably a good thing I’ve gotten power orbs at this point, because blue orb RNG has not been favoring me in the slightest

1 Like

Well you catched 1 on login so you only need 1 more?

Need 3 more Minor ascension or 1 major ascension.

It’s not even getting power orbs that’s screwing me on RNG, I wasn’t getting any blue orbs before that either.

I have 11 Major Growth, 8 Major Wisdom, 7 Major Clans, and 1 Major Ascension.

Back to the gnome event topic though, all my other friends got quite a few Major orbs during the event and multiple ascension orbs. Leaves me baffled as to why I can’t have a similar drop rate.

1 Like

Lol so close you can even smell it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheIdleOne what going on this week you take off? Lol strange when we don’t see your name

Im taking a day off. Think I deserve it after that Sunday. :stuck_out_tongue:

May skip this Invasion (undecided), don’t find the team choices great at all. We’ll see by the next Sunday. If someone else puts up a nice lead before then, I don’t mind just letting them have it. (unless its against me)

Lol good luck whatever happen

As to how to improve Gnome event, I would really like to see 100 soul and 2 minors replaced by a gold drop (he is called a Treasure gnome after all) which is wanted by not only the very earliest players but all players. Instead of a disappointment after killing a gnome you at least will get something instead of basically nothing for most players. Even if only 1000 gold won’t break the economy.

We really need to get multiple copies of the common gnomes in the vault too.

1 Like