How to Improve Gnome Event

what treasure gnome event ???

hehe im out … gnomies can kiss me butt

1 Like

@Maxthor2789 there is 30k gold from explore, now working on the 40k and 60k :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The 50k you mean? :wink:

Im still convince i catched 60k :slight_smile:

You might have mixed it with a Cedrics 60k gold drop from a Vault. :slight_smile:

hmmmmmmm

1 Like

50 diamonds from Cedric, not bad! :open_mouth:

1 Like

really weird drop

edit… or was it 2 from cedrik

60K gold from normal gnome drop in Explore/PvP/Arena is definitely possible, but quite rare.

I remember getting it once a few days from Gnome release, posting it on Guild Chat, confusing everyone who don’t know about Gnome how can I get 60K in one explore. Never happen to me again…

2 Likes

Was it pre nerf or post?

Before or after they realise the gnome appearance was not right?

50k is possible also. I got it yesterday.

4 Likes

Damn it Ricky is right and I was wrong

Lol told you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I found the explanation

The reward of the same type are shown from the lowest to the highest from left to right regardless of Cedric or treasure gnomes drop.

But this one is really really weird, it kind of makes my theory fall…

That one I guess the 3 event keys are from Cedric

So the reward order is determine the way I mention above, it is shown from lowest to highest within the same type reward. But also if it’s a Cedric loot it will be shown first if it also respect the reward order describe above.

That or the reward are shown based on which troop is killed first lmao…

Seriously devs please help me!!

I know it’s a stupid thing but it really bugs me XD

2 Likes

Actually there is no evidence in that thread that there is 60k gold from a Treasure Gnome. The only screenshot that lists it was from a Treasure Vault battle back when the rewards were not showing properly and collapsing together (meaning it was likely a 50k and 10k)

2 Likes

Oh you gave me back hope Ozzball!!!

Loll

I saw a post from Ricky in that thread that said : 50k and 60k check. Hmm

Yup i catched 60k in explore @TimeKnight also confirmed

1 Like

Crap Ozzball can’t save me it seems:s

1 Like

It was post nerf. It’s 2 days from gnome release, and gnome was nerfed only after a few hour from 3.3, so definitely post nerf.

Now that I think about it… I kinda doubt myself about the amount, it could be 30k-60K. But I also remember doubting back then about why one of Treasure Gnome drop (60K) is higher than Cedric hightest gold drop (50K). So… I don’t know. :sweat_smile:

Alright i will try to catch the SS :slight_smile:
So far no luck im getting minor and souls

1 Like