How to Improve Gnome Event

No worrie i will post if it happen again, it’s a little late for this event but i will do it in next

I just checked some screenshot from months ago in my phone an dthey are several instances where the furthest left drop is not a Cedric one.

It seems to always be that order

Card first then it’s orb

Then gold is always before keys

Gems is always before keys too

Diamond is always before gems

Souls is always last

I can’t determine if gems is before gold with the screenshot I have

Ya I think 50k gold I got it a while ago

Oh well i will ask tonight and if she told me bad info i will steal her coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems like gems is before gold based on the screenshot above

So I almost have the full loot order now

Have anyone had a 50k gold drop from a gnome lately? Most I have have gotten this event from a normal Gnome was 30k Gold. However I have gotten the 60k gold bag twice from Cedric in the vault like @Rickygervais got.

I think I just saw a screenshot with 50k gold from a gnome and Cedric would have drop a 6k gold. That is plausible

You mean 60k gold, right?

Nope it was these exact rewards In that exact order:

6k gold | 50k gold | 2500 gold| 100 souls

Are u sure it was 2500 Gold and not Souls? Because Cedric drops the 2500 Souls.

@Maxthor2789 where is that SS you just saw, btw? Mind sharing it?

Yup something wrong here

Ok I got the rewards order from vault figured now

Card or orbs| 3 celestial stones| diamonds| gems| gold| gems keys| event keys| 2 minor traitstone| souls

No idea where vault key goes but it’s before gold

Looks like someone for 30k gold from explore gnomes and some mention of 50k gold but nobody has screenshot of it outside of vault.

It certainly would be easier if we had the drop pool of each gnome. I don’t think i saw cedrik drop 50k gold

:runner: :runner: :runner:

Pretty sure your right for 50k gold from gnome based on the thing I post above.

Never saw 60k gold from gnomes though

But I think I just proved that reward order have nothing to do with the fact that is a Cedric or regular treasure gnome drop.

I could provide th screenshot I used to come to that conclusion but they are in many differently threads llol

If only i had 200 vault keys like @Fleg i could do more tests :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He have a big advantage when it comes to have the chance crafting the Zuul Goth or whatever his name is first, if he get some lucky streaks with orbs in the vault…

1 Like

I managed to get around a dozen vault keys this weekend with the limited playing time I had (always the way when these events come around unfortunately), even had 2 back to back. I got a mixture of rewards but still no valraven or pet gnome so they are still elusive :-1: RNG hates me for these events :joy:

1 Like

Yup pet gnome are rare i opened 34 vault and only got 1 copy but 3-4 cedrik and enough valraven to ascend him to Ultra rare

I managed 8 or so, have 5 on hand at the moment. I have played quite some hours too, but at least I found some.

1 Like