How to Improve Gnome Event

Highest gem 100??? Whattttt

Pretty sure you read wrong lmao.

Their highest drop is supposed to be 20 gems or isn’t it oO??

Pretty sure I’ve had 100 gems from a gnome before.

Are you sure it wasn’t from the vault and was a Cedric drop?

I’ve killed more than 1000 gnomes since they exist and I am almost certain I never saw a single 100 gems.

Yup same here the most i saw from normal gnome(outside of vault) was 20 gems

Nope it was explore with the guy with the money bag and it was 100gems. I have been getting him a lot. I took someone advise and when I get a gnome I switch kingdoms. I only have about 6 kingdoms complete so I don’t have many options. I guess 100 gems is good then. After I posted I got 2 drops of $10000 and 3 arcanes total. I guess I’m doing good. It’s probably beginners luck. I’m going to take advantage. I would play all day if I didn’t have to work clean and take care of my kids. Damn adult life always getting in the way​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Seems like they had a 12 hour vault event and now the Gnomes are quite rare and the vault keys are nonexistent. I got like 6 vault keys day 1 and a big zero day 2…I think some are playing too much triggering an algorithm in game telling it to shut off vault keys and reset gnomes back to rare. If this is the case maybe Devs could limit the amount of vault keys an account can get in a given day to say 5 and after that you get event key instead or something like that.

I don’t understand, you are getting drops that don’t ever exist…

6000 gold is the max gold drop from explore gnomes and it’s 3 celestial stones and not arcanes Stones

Are you sure your 100 gems aren’t 100 souls instead?

Catched 20k, 40k and 60k gold

You are sure it’s not in the vault and was one of Cedric drop?

Bro i know how it work :slight_smile:
But never saw 100 gems tough

Btw every treasure gnome (in vault) are suppose to drop same then explore

I think vault buff is ok but i would change drop pool from cedrik, since he is special and you only get loots from him in the vault i would make him drop better rewards then treasure gnome. It is really weird when you win 5 gems from cedrik and the treasure gnome give you 20 gems

Cedrik drop should be

• Orbs of chaos
  • 2 or 3 commun gnome(valraven treasure gnome or pet gnome)
  • 1 cedrik
  • more then 100 gems
  • more then 60k gold
  • more then 5 diamond
2 Likes

I did not know that Cedric could give as low as a 5 gems reward. Are you 200% sure? I thought 100 gems was the very minimum he could give.

Yup it happened to me yesterday, unfortunately i didin’t took SS but if it happen again i will post it

Edit: also got 2 diamond from cedrik, it was brutal

1 Like

How is this any more antagonistic than my typical posts…

I was refering to this post

2 Likes

@Eika it happened again, 5 gems from cedrik

All seems normal. Cedric dropped the 60k gold bag…

I said Cedric drop, not regular gnomes. I know these one drop the same as in explore.

Cedric as a 60k gold drop.

I don’t remember getting a 60k gold from a treasure gnome in explore or vault. Maybe I just forgot…

Nope cedrik is always first bag i already asked devs about that

No, it’s not, this is why you think gnomes drop 60k