Hero skill does not work

The Archer class does not have a skill (Forest, level 10, traps from roots). He must entangle the first enemy at the beginning of the battle, but this does not happen. Other skills (for example, Forest, level 20, Leaf Storm) work correctly from the very beginning of the battle.

Steam Windows10 and Android.

As you can see in the photo, the Leaf Storm worked, but the first enemy is not entangled, although the corresponding skills in the hero’s class are active.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I expect that the first enemy will be entangled from the beginning of the battle, but this does not happen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens always.

You don’t have your Hero in your team. No Hero, no talent triggering.

It seems that the Leaf Storm is coming from the enemy Hero.

1 Like

I’m at war with my own team. The enemy hero is, strictly speaking, myself. Therefore, I say that the storm of leaves appeared, but the entanglement - no.

When you click on the talent tree during the match. What exactly do you see as activated??

“Западня из корней” = Root trap
“Путы” = Manacles

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same bug with Archers Root Trap talent - while it works perfectly within an attack team, in PvP defence - nothing. Tested it by attacking my own def.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for posting about this. This is a known issue which only affects certain talents triggering a status effect for the AI in defence battles.

It is fixed for the next update.