Help, I'm a Level 1000 target!

I’m trying a Giant defense:
Jarl Firemantle (+2 all stats)
Zephyros (+2 life to all, +1 yellow / match)
Zephyros (+2 life to all, +1 yellow / match)
Frost Giant (+2 life to all, +life on 4/5)
yellow/red banner

Giants are nice and beefy so takes a while to kill them. Get 6 yellow per match, so Zeph fills in 2 match3s, dishing out a good bit of split damage. Jarl makes red/yellow, feeding himself or Zephs

1 Like

If he wants to be spiteful, then let him be spiteful :). There are thousands of other players to play against without giving him second thought. (or her)

Trouble is the other 1000 players are all fielding skellieshot too. Sad. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@esslee come and play my monster team!

[quote=“esslee, post:43, topic:4007”]
Trouble is the other 1000 players are all fielding skellieshot too. Sad. :disappointed_relieved:
[/quote]I agree, it’s getting to be an epidemic. It wouldn’t be so bad if people would use them to invade with, but to use them as a defense team is another matter.

@RiverSong
Ahhh yes - I met your monsters today - most enjoyable (1001 st ) :sunglasses::sunglasses:

@Macawi
My sentments exactly. And anyhoo it is good to be able to revenge so you can have
a chance at the (home kingdom) arcane you want. I am generally happy with 50 % or so win rate for defense so that I get a steady stream of revenges

Haha when we suggested fielding a different team for defence we meant different as in ‘not the same as everyone else’… @honbag don’t you tire of facing the same TrueShot/BoneDragon enemy coin toss team on at least half your invades?

Reading trough this post, makes me happy the fact that I only getlow level people to invade and inveded by, with Goblin Teams and Untraited True Shot teams. Which makes it really easy for my skull team. :smiley:

Actually happy to not face you people good teams!

Just keep playing @Serale. We’ll get to you. Muwahahahahahahah!

Brought to you by a level 416 player.

I’m actually around your level so my fully traited & mythic Goblin Team will be expecting you!!!

Maybe I spoke out of turn. :wink:

Meh, I know you can totally defeat it! It just would take 1 or 2 min more than others! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I can. But they are a really hard team to beat. Especially traited AND mythic. I don’t think I’ve ever gone up against your team specifically but have beaten other teams of similar build. Have to wait and see.

Telling one of the fewer players with a non bandwagon team, his defence was weak and easy to beat, how could that go wrong? :monkey:

1 Like

@Gouki
Ha ha - the sad part about it is that I now beat his trueshot/skulls team faster than his old one - it is just nowhere near as much fun now.

@esslee I had to develop an anti-wildfolk team just for you. Thanks for the incentive!

Glad to be of service heh heh. Even after a year playing this game I’m still making up new combat combos too. Soon to unleash another in defense (maybe in a week as I’ve just changed it :wink:) - watch that space.

I see those players almost every day and fight them on a regular basis, they must be active.