Help, I'm a Level 1000 target!

No,no,no, it wasn’t a random team. It’s fun playing against unique teams like you had. As @esslee said, plz change it back from goblins :pray:

Dude, it’s been like that for ages. Couple months, perhaps longer…

Yes, and honbag was one of the few interesting teams I used to get frequently - and actually enjoyed playing. He read this thread and changed it tonight. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Oops, probably my fault :slightly_smiling:

@honbag how abou you give us something interesting to bash against? Up to you of course but we’d be thing better of you whilst invading and pillaging your gold…

Ok, no more Goblins =)

4 Likes

Yaaaaay
Mwah…mwah…(kisses)
Thank you - I can look forward to our battles again :smile::smile::smile:

I change my defense constantly, just found it weird it took an active player so long to realize theirs wasnt what they wanted.

1 Like

I set it to my goblin team a while back, but i guess it decided to randomly change it to one of my other teams. I had no reason to go and check, assuming why would it just randomly switch on me.

Huh. Now I’m going to go check on mine…

I change mine regularly and sometimes forget which team it is.

Ah, still the same old Adana construct team. I haven’t changed it in a while because I like it, it’s not one of the teams everybody uses, and it nets me a few wins here and there. I’m considering updating it with Ghiralee, been testing out a couple of teams with her.

Uh oh - I was going to say to honbag…as long as it is not a flippin skull team - which make up 70% of my pvp matches…and what does he change to…you guessed it…am withdrawing kisses immediately :confused:

1 Like

How come I never get attacked?
I only ever get to revenge on the first day and after that never again. I’m lvl 100 in a gold guild.

Nuke,

I rarely was attacked often until I reached 200+ after that point its like you appear in the PvP lists more often, now at level 240 I get attacked about 4-5 times a day on average.

Do you continue to play PvP after achieving rank 1 on the first day of the week? Getting invaded is dependent upon your own invading activity. If you’re not invading others, you will not appear on the queue for others to invade. I’m not sure what the minimum requirements are, but I’d guess at least one PvP invade per day will suffice.

I never rush to rank 1 so I’m invading all through the week as well as farming the %$#@$%#% challenges trying to get a traitstone that never drops

Hmmm. The only other thing I can think of is if you leave your defend list full of 3 defends, it will not notify you of any further invades, though they might still happen, you just won’t get anything from it.

Nuke, please mind your language.

you’re so right @esslee

1 Like

@Nuke -

1. if you are rank 1 you can be paired with more people.
  2. you have to invade every 24 hours to be considered in the to be invaded list.
  3. the higher difficultly on challenges will make trait stones drop more often.

hope it helps.

1 Like