Bullying by Level 1000 Players!

Not complaining but, is it my Gold Level that attracts the Level 1000 players or …

BTW, what is my Gold Level, just curious.

Why pick on me? :joy:

Anyway, now motivated to create a “just for you” kill team for level 1000 players invading my space.

6 Likes

You got a pretty mouth? Lol. :smile:

2 Likes

Ò_ô… You are in trouble friend…

1 Like

Don’t feel bad @Bludax, I draw all in your screenshot with the exception of -Mr.Sammy- on a daily basis.

I’ll let ya know if and when we ever get paired against one another. :wink:

I used to aim for highest gold, but after reading all the complaints about new 200’s not facing enough higher level players I now only hit guys less than Lv 300 to help them out (lol)

5 Likes

I just play at this point. Unless it is four fully traited crlestials I don’t bother to reroll

1 Like

At this point I don’t want to spend too much time on a single game. Too many Souls and Gold to get. Higher Armour and Life and Attack for an opponent just means a still winnable but much longer game. I just swop home kingdom and return to base to remove the “bullies” then move on.

Sorely, tempted to create a ‘just for you’ type of revenge team - just for the fun of it

2 Likes

That awkward moment when I known exactly who all three of those people are. I think I play this game too much. xD

6 Likes

Thanks @Macawi would appreciate the feedback. Will return the favour. :relaxed:

1 Like

You won’t get invaded by @mrsammy as you are in the same guild…

Hence I don’t see so many level 1000 players as many of us are in MatchMasters too…

I just fight whoever shows up whatever their level is. Not trying to bully anyone, but I will admit that when those under 200 players show up on Mondays, I do feel a little bit bad about it. Then I just crush them and move on. :wink:

9 Likes

AFAIK that is not 100% true. The odds of being invaded by a guildmate are much, much lower, but it can still happen. I’m certain that I was invaded by one of my guildmates at least once this month…

1 Like

Yes you are right… but it is 99% true… don’t remember being invaded by a guildmate in ages…

1 Like

I felt like destroying something beautiful.
`

2 Likes