Heart of Rage

Kafka +1 Salty +0

Sincere thanks to both of you.

2 Likes

Thank you for the refund. Pleased it has come through.

1 Like

cool. guess I just have to wait for that to show up on Xbox One

1 Like

Gems of War Series S/X edition was confirmed as well by Not Kafka. They wonā€™t say when itā€™ll launch, itā€™ll just launch one day. :person_shrugging:

(I wouldnā€™t be shocked if they waited until PlayStation 5 was released as well and then release both versions.)

1 Like

Any idea if account progress carries over or if its a new account like the Switch?

Should work exactly as if you went from an Xbox One to a Xbox One X.

All your data is stored on the cloud so yeah. Though mum is the word. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason not to assume you wonā€™t be able to use the same account on next gen and switch back and forth so long as you are using the same Client.

Thatā€™s the big difference between the Switch port and next gen ports. Nintendo was a brand new client.

Hello everyone, around 2 pm Aussie time we pushed the mail that contains a Heart of Rage for those that had theirs consumed during crafting.

Roughly 270 people used Heart of Rage in crafting, so if you were one of them please check your mail!

7 Likes

Thank you! So there were roughly 270 crazy addicts like meā€¦

Got HoR on 1st key today. I have no power orbs. Is there value in adding HoR to my team?

You need him if you want to craft Enraged Kurandara in Soulforge. A boss troop. Other then that, he has little practical use.

awesome, thanks

Did we get any confirmation as to HoR drop rate? I assume mythic probabilities seeing as Iā€™ve gotten several Cedrics since release but still no HoR. Will keep hoping but still a thorn.

A new vault weekend has passed and I am a little more suspicious than I was before.

Can someone out there confirm if Heart of Rage can be pulled from VKs using the higher difficulty? Iā€™ve spent aprox 240-250 VKs since this troop was available but Iā€™m yet to find a first copy.

Plain unlucky? Or something fishy going on? I understand rng and all. My thoughts are that maybe I should accept the possibility that something with the difficulty of VKs may affect the drop pool in a way that this troop is not appearing for me after all this time?

We had 1 person pull it this weekend which would be the only time since release anyone mentioned they had pulled one.

i found my first copy (finally) this weekend

I got mine shortly after it was added to the loot table, I havenā€™t pulled any since.

1 Like

Thatā€™s huge. 1 in 30 makes me feel a little less alone

Drop rates were initially set to ā€œnext to impossibleā€ (somewhere around 1:10000), they got increased to ā€œremotely possibleā€ (somewhere around 1:50) after community complaints. The real numbers were never officially communicated, possibly to prevent further embarrassment regarding how the game is run. If you spent most of those keys during the first phase Iā€™m afraid they were wasted.

4 Likes

Around 120-130 during the first vault event after it was made available, the rest too on vault events as I earned them throughout the month.

1 Like

Not that itā€™s going to help you much, a guild mate opened 41 vault keys this weekend and got 1 Heart of Rage, so itā€™s definitely still there.

2 Likes