No Heart of Rage Support Group

I am today reaching 200 Vault Keys without getting it. It is almost as if it is not out there. I understand that the drop rate is pretty small for it, and hope I get lucky one day, but this is torture.

Who spended the most VK without getting it this far?

6 Likes

135 and still no Heart of Rage. 20 were done before they “adjusted” the drop rate . Now I just play a vault key for Campaign tasks . I will either get it or not I suppose . Not going to dump a whole bunch more keys all at once for something that is so rare I’m not sure it’s in there :sweat_smile:
Even if I do get it I will wait a bit before crafting EK . Might be a better boss troop around the corner :woman_shrugging: (that’s just my guess btw I really don’t know if there will be another boss troop soon or not) .

178 keys and zilch. Over two dozen Cedric, though! YAY! vomits
I’ve actually gotten 8 power orbs before a single Heart of Rage.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this @junette and @HounganAtLarge . It is good to know I am not alone in this. lol

in this mess?

1 Like

Maybe you should change the title of this thread to 'No Heart of Rage Support Group ’ lol :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

:rofl: (10 characters)

1 Like

Are we having weekly or monthly meetings , what time and who is in charge of snacks? Lmao

3 Likes

Is there any way to donate my extra copies to those in need ?

2 Likes

130 keys on New Year and a few more until now. Nothing.

What difficulty were you lot playing on?

I’m not saying it’s broken but after I spent close to 200 on hard and getting jack shit I changed it to challenging, the very next key I used it dropped. It was way too coincidental to call it luck.

I always play on hard level . I haven’t tried on normal yet

1 Like

Always Hard difficulty for me.

I really, really wonder how the tarot cards are going to factor into this. That’s 22 troops in case they add the whole major arcana. If they go into the 1% drop pool that currently only contains Heart of Rage it will on average require roughly 200k vault keys to get four copies of each. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

It has been a depressing gnome event for me, a ton of hours was put into getting the VKs. And nada. I blame myself tho, for even trying.

1 Like

I’ve lost count on how many VK’s I’ve used… I’m down to 0 now… and still no HoR :frowning: I feel all your pain xx

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear, you deserve better than this old friend. This is not what Nimhain & Sirrian wanted back in the time they were around. To code something as horrible as this, no doubt.

4 Likes

I sooo belong in this group
Between my two accounts I must have spent close to 400… And got 0 HoR combined.
BUT! I did get a Power Orb on each

3 Likes

That is the double of what I spent. This means one can go over 1000 VK without getting it. I try not to think too much on it.

Digging the dagger a little deeper: We know there will be at least 6 Tarot cards in the Vault (one for each color). So that’s 7 cards with similar abysmal drop rates.

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. (Still no HoR here either)