No Heart of Rage Support Group

And what do we have to play with here??? We have 2-3 Vault Keys weekely. Except from Gnome events which gives me 5 or more.

Pay cash, obviously. I mean, if you think that wasn’t the game plan all along…

2 Likes

so you defend the low drop rates by saying this or?

Or. Definitely Or.

5 Likes

Maybe they will start giving us more vault keys? (crosses fingers but not really because that’s not going to happen)

1 Like

Super duper epic vault keys with half the rate of the epic vault keys. :wink:

I like the positive attitude. I fear nothing will be changed too.

Slightly related since VK’s. I burned 275 VK’s looking for the demon gnome…no luck…got two HOR though. That would mean I would need to open roughly 825 VK’s just to upgrade HOR w/o a blue orb.

I suspect it’ll happen, but only via Flash Offers and elite (lol) pa$$ rewards. This is likely another example of “cause pain for the customer, then sell the painkiller”.

4 Likes

Am i here right at the (No) Tarot Support Group?

1 Like

Well gang, I’m officially kicked out of the club at key 180. Good luck to you all. waves

5 Likes

Awesome, Congrats!

Don’t games legally have to disclose drop rates now? We should demand to know the drop rates for these troops in the vault. @Saltypatra

5 Likes

In addition to local laws, app stores usually require disclosure:

Google:

Apps and games offering mechanisms to receive randomized virtual items from a purchase including, but not limited to, “loot boxes” must clearly disclose the odds of receiving those items in advance of, and in close and timely proximity to, that purchase.

Apple:

Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.

Amazon:

Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms to receive randomized virtual items from a purchase must clearly disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.

Same for Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.

3 Likes

Start reporting whatever’s not being disclosed, folks. If enough people do, we’ll either force their hands to give us the info we deserve to have, or get them shut down so we’ll all be free :muscle:

Do it For the Horde

7 Likes

“But we’re selling you vault battles, vault items have always been free”

taps forehead

1 Like

As far as laws go, those are limited in very few countries. It’s easier to lock those regions out of the playing the game as they’re not the main market anyway.

But according to Google Play, they enforce it. Interesting.

So yes, vault rewards and their percentages need to be displayed. Anytime there is a change, such as adding the Sun to the pool, the displayed rates need to be updated. Otherwise, this game could be pulled from the Google Play Store.

Perhaps this warrants its own post to highlight to the devs they’re breaking Google Play rules?

4 Likes

Gut feeling that this won’t change unless Google forces their hand…

Maybe they think that since there’s a battle in-between, and you can theoretically lose the battle and not receive the rewards, it doesn’t count? :confused: :stuck_out_tongue: … I guess it still looks like a pretty straightforward mechanism to receive randomised items, though.

This because

¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes