GW every other week

Okay gw excitement is zero for me cuz: for the next 10 weeks win or lose I get same rewards. All i have to do is register and get same rewards than if I tried. Raid and invasion reward players for trying to win… guild wars only does that for the 10 guilds in bracket 1.

Ahh for the challenge in raid and invasion i feel it is more about board manipulation, esp once the boss can 1 shot you. Understanding how to alter the board for your advantage is the most fun part of this game.

The problem about PvP for me is the lack of troop balance. There is a poll for most valuable mythic and infernus is pretty much at the top. For me infernus is a really brain dead style troop, you match the right colour gems so he explodes, damages everything and then repeat ad nauseam. The Dragon soul is another one of these mindless troops as well.

I think that troops that need some thought on how to play should get an edge over those who just muscle through… unfortunately just muscle through seems to be the aim of this game… and gw scoring makes it more so.

4 Likes

I think it is a reasonable compromise and would be very welcome.

3 Likes

I think that’s the most reasonable statement I’ve read all day. And you are welcome for it. :wink:

1 Like

No thanks remove gw, pain in the ass is what it is.

3 Likes

Honestly it can be the best compromise having GW → Raid → GW → Invasion → GW → Raid → GW → Invasion → and so on…

If anything, Zuul’Goth sucks as objective and the gem’s sink will be reduced, unless the devs increase the costs of the Raid/Invasion Shops to fit things properly on their supposed economic plans.

Revising the GW troops rewards to allow all player in lower brackets to ascend said troops in a proper time would be interesting too.

2 Likes

Um, how has this happened? D8

The post was an error, and in no way means that GW will be every other week. We will be continuing on a 3 weekly rotation.

9 Likes

:pensive:… Less… Than…10

I’m curious as to how this theory came about?

how-could-this-happen-to-me-gif

6 Likes

Um… That’s not very nice. :frowning:

The troops that got “accidentally leaked” aren’t for next week, just so you’re aware. I like to have the blog and social post stubs ready to go with graphics two months in advance. The only thing that isn’t in them is the flavour text, which is input in the week leading up as we finalise the backstory.

The more you know!

10 Likes

Narrator's voice:
Salty would never imagine that it all started with a plunger, an old slice of pizza and a man bringing a flat tire to the peanut butter factory…

5 Likes

My fear is that if they do put gw every other week they will nerf the hell out of the gem rewards for gw. The raid and invasion where put in place so they wouldn’t be paying out so many gems every week and to suck out some of the gems players had stored up. So be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

@Taliesin, pstttt, it’s definitely not happening.

3 Likes

I wanted it to be true. So my mind ran with it. No offense meant… Cool people tend to procastinate… So it should be taken as a compliment
Now that we know it’s not planned…
Can it be planned? :grinning: Lol

1 Like

It’s only March, and we’ve already got a contender for Worst Apology of 2018. Simply amazing! Watch as he effortlessly downplays the impact of his words, redefines the context in a way such that he isn’t in the wrong, and… what’s this? Never even said “I’m sorry for insulting you”? Man, calling it early here, but I think we have a winner.

1 Like

Are you offended for her?
Or are you here just to make a huge deal out of nothing?
Or do you have nothing better to do than judge everything a person says or does?
And the troll award goes to…no surprises here Folks.

If you really cared about how Salty feels then you wouldn’t be trying to make drama on her forums. But clearly you only care about your self. And are more than happy to try and bring others down whenever you can do. I hope your life improves man, I really do.

Sorry @Saltypatra if my my apology wasn’t clear before. I sincerely didn’t know that a procastinater is deemed as offensive. I think you know me well enough that if I meant to offend… Then I wouldn’t deny it.

Like I want to offend this guy but I know it’s impossible. Narcissistic people like him aren’t effected by the words of mere mortals such as myself. So its best to move on… Even though… He probably won’t move on now.

What is up with people and all this wishful thinking? Ofc gw frequency is not changing, stick to the facts. If one somehow sees gw menus on a not gw week, fine. But until then, how about a post on the suggestion thread?

At least tell us that you all realized the huge mistake that were the rewards for invasions/raids both on a per battle and overall basis, and the will be fixed post haste.

3 Likes

I saw a shitty half apology and called you out on it. I’m amused that you assume so much about my motivations- I figured you would have learned by now not to make baseless assumptions and accept them as absolute truth (such as the one responsible for this entire thread). But if coloring me as a troll, a narcissist, and a deeply unhappy person works for you, knock yourself out. Just do take care to keep away from any mirrors.

1 Like

Dear Pot,

This entire thread wasn’t about causing drama over a contentious topic that so many people have very strong & opposing feelings about by concocting a highly speculative theory based on a mistaken post that 2/3 of the forums didn’t see, thereby making it impossible for any side to defend or refute?

Best regards,
Kettle

1 Like

You called me out on a public apology. Impressive. :clap:

I had a theory, which wasn’t so much an assumption, but instead an idea based on obstervation. But now that I’m told I’m wrong. You see this an opportunity to pounce and make this into a drama thread? Impressive. :clap:

I get it. You can judge other people. But no one should judge you. Your hypocrisy is… well… impressive and…

… predictable. :clap: