Guilds are allowed to rotate members in certain events to boost scores

I was not talking about myself, just about my guild who have won around 70 or 80 GW. When the 2nd best guild on Xbox is at around 4 or 5 GW wins, its not easy to write something else.
But be assured that the loser who joined my guild only to steal our GW teams was perfectly knowing he was doing his abject work from… the best.

Nobody mentioned mixer. That was clearly of your own volition. Your tactics are way more sophisticated than that because otherwise average players would never become superstar calibre. I can name many.

Yes, please. Feel free to name them all. More than welcome! :blush: Directly hacking the Gems servers… Bribing the devs 1000$ per month… Thats the most obvious, of course.

That’s plainly hilarious. You speak of yourself as “the best” with abject hubris. Get real boy.

I feel like we are one step away from Godwin’s Law here :rofl:

Like Grimslade, you too have not understand that I was not talking about myself but about my guild.
Ok so to put it differently, 70 more GW wins than the 2nd is a very little difference. Happy?

1 Like

I think Grimslade was implying that you are a guild that targets players and recruits them to preserve your hubris. But you will need to confirm that with him. I don’t believe he was being supportive to your vanity.

Edit

I never called you or any of your guild cheats. Keep digging

Dont forget to flag your own post when you call me “boy” also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I am still waiting… what are these cheats we used/use?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw you can also flag your post about this callout against me and my guild while you are at it… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where I come from “boy” is not defamatory. “Little boy” may offer a different aspects. But hey…I ain’t offended. I find you hilarious as I said.

What are these sophisticated tactics that certainly only me and my guild are doing? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then don’t quote Grimslade in some bizarre attempt to recruit a flying monkey who actually commented based upon your vanity.

You seem to have problems to bring facts… Go relax for a few hours, Im sure you will have recalled by then all these sophisticated tactics my guild is using… :smile:

Rofl…I am very relaxed. Your meltdowns just improve the overall quality.

Hey Trux, I also think its totally unfair to be accused of cheating with no evidence other than rampant speculation not rooted in fact. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Nobody accused anyone of cheating.

You attack me for no reasons with your message and when I ask for explanations, thats all you are able to write in your few answers? What a clown. lol thanks for the good laugh and making fools of yourself. Now Im out. :rofl:

The OP did

You mentioned mixer as a cheat opportunity. Not me.

Thankfully Truxton pointed out the bad faith argument made by the OP so i think we can all wrap this up. :grinning: