Guild Wars... It won't happen but here's a shot

That’s a callout. You should know that since you live on this site mister!

Doesn’t really answer my question. Sure there are no points for the battles but you can still use a single colour team on a 3 trophy PvP battle. In GW you can and I have used whatever troops I wanted just like PvP.

This is getting really off topic now.

Exactly why you do not take 1st in B1 :joy:

I did fine when I was in bracket 1.

Top five in Bracket 1. That’s about 150 people out of the thousands that play GoW. But sure, let’s cater to them, why not?

You’re going further and further down the rabbit hole for no obvious reason. Nothing is going to happen to guild wars, no matter how much some of us may want it. It won’t be removed, it won’t be fixed, it’ll just stay the broken piece of junk code that it is.

And as for your garbage suggestion to just move to a guild that doesn’t require guild wars, get real. Any guild worth being in requires it. If you don’t actually have any useful suggestions or cogent arguments, maybe it’s time to take a rest. Perhaps a place with no internet connection would be best. I hear there’s some out there.

3 Likes

I was raised that I’m supposed to read a hour a day. So don’t hate. Appreciate. Now why I choose to read your words of wisdom is up to fair criticism.

(You could’ve not posted. And made my post look foolish. :person_shrugging:)

Actually it exactly answered your question. You asked how it was any different and I listed off several ways in which PvP and GW are different. But anyway, yes, this getting off topic.

1 Like