Guild updates delayed?

Ahh, that issue. Then I agree with what @Zelfore said. It’ll likely come with 2.0.1 (which was previously 1.1.1). While I understand it’s a nuisance, I don’t think it’s a high priority issue. We can probably count on one hand the number of guilds it affects, and it’s not a constant problem, so it’s very much an edge case occasionally affecting like 150 players. And, frankly, it’s not even something they should necessarily fix. You’ve gotta log in frequently or you might miss rewards – that’s nothing new.

Do we know this is true? I’d love to see the correlation between long-term players/payers and guild participation. I’d assume most long-term players/payers are active in guilds and it’s definitely an important part of the experience b/c of all of the resources it provides, if for no other reason. And who cares about people that only play the game for a couple of days/weeks never to return! The only other thing I can think of that might be higher on the list is new mini-games, or other ways to keep the gameplay feeling fresh.

1 Like

Another way to deal with the 20 cap is to stagger guild task completion, which we’re doing at Match Masters at the moment. i.e. not fill six tasks by yourself if you just got 10-12 at once, because it will fill soon and someone will miss it. Moreover, don’t all pour gold in at the start of the week…

I do completely agree its an issue though.

1 Like