Guild Intrim Rank 17 Now Recruiting 25-30 million donated!

Sounds good welcome to the family

Ty BlackRhino

Hey 000 howā€™s INFERNO working for you?

Over 25 million donated this week

Hi I search for a new active guild I am lvl 53 but iI am rank 99 in pvp I can spend 400k in a week and 400-500 trophis I hope I can join your guild

Thank you for your interest but we are full right now. I will keep your info and get back with u if a spot becomes available

i see you have a spot free or not?

Hi Iā€™m looking for an active top guild. Invite code is DRAPRION 1. Level 460, per week I donate around 500k and around 500 trophies. All kingdoms level 10 so donate all my gold. Currently still in a guild, let me know if an invite is forthcoming and I can arrange to leave.

Hey Drap sorry we are full atm. I have your info if a space becomes available. I wish the devs would increase the guild capacity

Thanks BlackRhino. Yes do give me a shout if a space opens up.

Will do my friend

We have one spot to fill if your interested. Hardcore Player that can contribute at least 300k Gold and 300 trophies per week minimum!

1 Like

Rank 35 now

Rank 34 now :slight_smile:

Rhino will kick you if finds someone better even if you do weekly min, i dont recommend this guild

This is true I will Kick anyone that canā€™t keep up with our guild of Elites! If you canā€™t handle the big leagues go to the minors. We are not a casual guild, we are a guild that is competing for the top spot and are very serious.

If you are a hard hitter like us then this guild is for you!

If your a slacker that canā€™t handle our intensity then this guild is not for you.

Itā€™s simple we are a top guild that get top results.

Hey Rhino, You had said earlier that youā€™d have a spot for me to come back to when I got my kingdoms leveledā€¦Iā€™m done with that.

Iā€™d love to come back if possible. If not thatā€™s cool Iā€™ll look elsewhere.

Nice War, we are moving up to 400/400 per week next week because a lot of guild are matching us at 300/300. Can u handle that?