Guild Intrim Rank 17 Now Recruiting 25-30 million donated!

Glad to see your guild going strong, Rhino! Best of luck to you guys. :slight_smile:

Thanks I appreciate that. We’ve been working really hard

What guild are you in?

There not maxed out, but yes. If the rest of the Guild is pulling weight I will do the same!

Still without a Guild, so how about this… give me a trial, if there is any day I dont reach the target i set. You have permission to remove me!

I’m sorry we are full right now but I’ll let u know when we have a spot which may be soon

1 Like

In reply to BlackRhino, my Kingdoms are all level 1, bar one that is lvl 7 haha! I dont see why that has anything to do with my Contribution to the Guild? Got into a decent Guild though

Hello our min requirements are 200/200 a week in one month it will go up to 300/300 a week. Can you handle that

Averaging 100/100 a day atm :slight_smile: well more trophies because their easier to come by!

We are trying to catch Rank 50, which should be done v’ soon.

Uploading…

Hey, just wanted to ask why u did kick me out.

I did contribute around 300k gold this week, my trophys were around 100

I also told u guys that im away a few days over the last weekend, and the response was it is ok and thanks for letting the guild know it.
now got back home on wednesday and had to catch up work for the missed days so my playtime was a little low, but intendet to play the whole sunday now to make up for it.

U state a requirement for 200k gold which i was over, u say 200 trophys i had every week more then 200 except this one who is not yet finished, for the gold i was over the requirement.

Im not asking to join again, just tell me why u did kick me even i told that im this week most time away and u guys did say that it is ok.

Jupp my friend I’m glad that u reached out to me, I accidentally removed u when I was looking at the stats. Our new requirements are 200k gold and 200 trophies each week starting in 2 weeks. Next week will be 100k Gold and 100 trophies. Are you ok with this?

Did you get the invite That I sent Jupp?

Yeah got the invite, thanks for taking me back and glad to know it was accidentally :slight_smile:

Do you have a spot, I normally donate 500k and 4-500 thropies. I am level 296. My invite
code is Andesen

Hello And we are full right now but I will let u know when we have a open spot

Thats ok Rhino

Hey And we have a spot ready do u have all kingdoms done?

looking for a new Guild~
lvl582, pvp Rank37 now
Invite code 0.0.0

Sounds good our weekly minimum requirements are 300k gold and 300 trophies a week. Are you cool with that?

yes i am all done with kingdoms i am am ready to come. I have left my guild.