GoWDB: Pet and Weapons leaderboards

Hello everyone,

I’ve added two new leaderboards at the request of the community. The pet leaderboard (Xbox, PS4) tracks who has the most max-level pets, and the weapons leaderboard (Xbox, PS4) tracks who has the most fully-traited weapons. Please let me know if there are other columns you might like to see in the tables and I can see if I have the data needed to add them. Enjoy!

Keep in mind that the leaders only reflect people who have visited my site since I started tracking weapons and pets per user. To get yourself on the boards, please visit your My Collection page.

Lyya

24 Likes

Oh great that dot in front gets me higher :smiley:

Thanks @Lyya btw (:

4 Likes

Everyone go visit their Collections! I need to see the fully updated leaderboards! :smiley:

This is awesome @lyya, thank you!

1 Like

Now updated. :wink:

Thanks for this @Lyya it will be interesting to see who the first person is to max out all weapons.

I finally made it onto one of the leaderboards

I’m not doing well on pets

1 Like

Ooh, 552 on weapons. Noice! (Not a typo, that’s how its pronounced!)

Now I seem to be missing three weapons… I see five in-game. Two are class weapons I haven’t unlocked…

When/what did I miss here…

Except 2 class weapons, the only one you’re missing is Daemon’s Leash, the glory weapon from Dhrak-Zum’s event week. The other two legendary are future Raid/Invasion weapons.

1 Like

Great Job - again!

Can you extend the rankings to Top 100 or even more?

I can, but last time I asked, people told me that “top 50” carries more prestige than “top 100.” I’ll throw a quick poll in here.

• Top 50 is fine!
  • Top 100 please!
  • Even more ZOMG!

0 voters

This makes me laugh. I guess that extra 1% had to go somewhere.

2 Likes

Now you know, which is the forums fav! :grin:

@Lyya do you also have the data required to create a leader-board for total Hero Class levels?

Hi Lyya,

I was trying to click on the check-boxes for the weapons I have, but I get the “save failed” error message for each. I’d logged out of the db, cleaned my browser cache/cookies, restarted machine and re-logged in and it still happens. Is there anything else I can try?

See screenshot sample:

gowdb-save-failed

I’ll take a look today and let you know.

Thanks,
Lyya

1 Like

Was that a glory thing or a money thing? I forget…

Glory, or it was at the time anyways. I have it on my completely free to play account.

1 Like

Well. Now I get to wait for that to be available through other means like everyone else who missed things. Hooray.

Hey, in the meantime 3 out of 4 want more than Top 50 :slightly_smiling_face:

I think most of us are trying to optimize our Kingdoms since we startet our Gems trip, so two ideas for new leaderboards:

1. Kingdoms: Sum (or average) of kingdom stars
  2. Undworld: Sum of Renown

I discovered today that my user collection table has four million rows. I suppose I can shove more stuff into it; what could possibly go wrong?

Quite a few people will be tied on the kingdom star leaderboars im afraid
Renown on the other hand would be an interesting addition

1 Like