Has anyone caught all 37 pets?

please show me your amazing pet team. what an incredible achievement it would be. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Took awhile, but the last one finally showed up this morning. Nice way to start the day. Five of us (that I know of so far) have complete collections now. Go Thieves!!
Screenshot_2018-05-10-07-06-09
Screenshot_2018-05-10-07-05-58
Screenshot_2018-05-10-07-06-20
Screenshot_2018-05-10-07-05-33
Screenshot_2018-05-10-07-06-30

18 Likes

While thief @Rickygervais slept through the two he needed, and I was stuck at work.

Quite ironic that it’s console players who are first to get all the pets.

I believed tha they will have less opportunities to catch pets than Mobile players but I guess I was wrong :wink: .

4 Likes

:disappointed: Hopefully they show up again today. Seems like we get the same few repeated all day.

I catched minitaur with 1 min left i had to buy him. Only missing mush now but it can take awhile to show up again

We’re well organized theives.

Xbox notifications help, you can get them on mobile, pc, and xbox. We’ve one chat thread where we just post pet name.
Also use phone app Line that has cute awesome stickers unlike stupid discord.
And we save gnomes and use in game chat to pop them.

3 Likes

I don’t know what it is. Console (Xbox specifically) sometimes tends to have more competitive players. Look at the crazy prices on X1 to get 1st place for these events.

Yes I do play games on all platforms.

1 Like

You are right, xbox still got the biggest pvp score ever accross all platform and catching up pc trophy slowly :slight_smile:

1 Like

How I envy you! :star_struck:
I’m still need 8 unique pet for accomplishing this goal. :persevere:

It’s bittersweet, it was exciting finding new ones every day. Enjoy the hunting while it lasts!!! Good luck :blush:

2 Likes

Myself and a few others have 34/36 in Intrim.

The last two proving elusive.

3 Likes

We at Hoguns are missing just one. Rocki is eluding us despite our Paladins finding it three times last week. We’all find it sooner or later no doubt.

3 Likes

Make that 35 :slight_smile:

Come on Mini Moa!!!

3 Likes

mini moa is on hold :innocent:

crossed-fingers

Come on Mini Moa!

1 Like

That is most likely casual PVP from the looks of it.

very first casual left side battle that came up:

Saluki you are very Lucky.

I refresh more than 1000 times this week and got barely nothing below 4900(5 team at most)

Krystara’s Keepers managed to get all the pets just now. Manticub was the last one we were waiting for, and finally I collected them all. :slight_smile:

12 Likes