Gorgotha Becomes the Third Team

In the first two minutes of posting this on Imgur, it already had 4 downvotes. Ow…

Anyway, I encountered a funny glitch where Gorgotha leaves my side of the board and hangs out within the board itself. He could still collect mana.
I have a video of the entire match, but it’s been a pain even getting this small file from my PS4 onto the internet.
I’m sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, or if this file type is not allowed! If so, please tell me.
That Imgur image has -6 now. I don’t know what I’m doing (wrong) here. This was supposed to be funny, but now I just feel bad.

8 Likes

I guess you could call it… an Evolved Gorogotha! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well, since I can’t find it on imgur, I’m guessing you didn’t provide any context for the picture. It’s presumably not very interesting unless you already know what you’re looking at, and there doesn’t seem to be much, if any, Gems of War content on imgur, so the community there likely had no idea what they were looking at.

I did receive a comment along the lines of “I’ve played these games in the past, but at this speed even I don’t know what I’m looking at.”
They also said I should slow down the video and explain everything.

I’ll say one thing to this Imgur commenter, in my defense: I didn’t plan to make a video of the match I was playing, so its gameplay rate is my normal rate for hasty farming-- which is what I was doing. The glitch was unintentional.
Also, I would love to explain what happens in the video, but… there doesn’t seem to be a way to edit the description of your image there, once you’ve posted it.

Oh well, Imgur was just the hosting site-- the people of the Gems of War Forums were my target audience. :slight_smile: (The file was too big to upload here.)

Don’t worry what people on imgur think.

Their opinions shouldn’t really matter. Focus more on the people who actually play the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like