Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

Shh don’t give the MS team any ideas

2 Likes

You really might be on to something.

Adding that global chat the devs have in mind to do might complicate things for those of us who prefer to remain private.

1 Like

Here’s an easy solution: allow an opt-in for people who want timestamps of battles/guild chat/etc displayed. If you opt-in, you can see others who have opted in. If you don’t, you don’t get anyone else’s timestamps either.

2 Likes

Kruag spell (deal 21 damages to 2 last troops and if 13 or more purple gems summon random deamon) doesn’t summon traited troops

Just played against “full” traited kruag and he did his spell and summoned another untraited kruag

It look like same bug then prior the update when infernal king was reviving without traits and levels

Hi,

That option already exists on the XBox One console inside the ‘Privacy and online safety’ section on your console. These settings may also be managed from the XBox.com website.

Best Wishes,
-Dave

2 Likes

Linking to what seems a display glitch on PS4 posted elsewhere:

on xbox, when the opponent team has only Rakshanin fully traited remaining, I tried to devour him with Maw and the game screen freeze. Retreat option was still available and only choice. With a defeat counted.

1 Like

Some characters in another player’s name are not displaying correctly on my Xbox.

Screenshot:

Hi Dave,

I’m well aware that this is an option on xbox. The problem is, obviously, that this isn’t integrated in any way to GoW, which is presumably why the MS and Sony teams rejected the update a couple of times - it was displaying timestames without caring what your privacy settings were. So, my original point stands, that an easy solution would be to opt-in (in-game), or perhaps just use your xbox privacy settings to automatically change the setting for you.

1 Like

Dark channel is working fine now. I was using morthani’s scythe and it was going along well, almost all of the time! Seems much more active than with creeping death, manacles seems to be OK too but doesn’t activate as much as with the scythe.

When looking through troops, the search function is not working properly.
I sort by level and most of cards are in order but I see some cards going down that are mixed in with lower levels when they should be up higher. The same thing for the upgradeable search option, always find upgradeable troops further down then the list mixed with troops that don’t need to be upgraded.

1 Like

This has been reported.

@Xbox_guy

Just a little note. A week or two ago we asked the developers to keep the 1st post in this thread updated as much as possible with the all the relevant issues on console. They have kept up their end of it, Its up to us to give it a glance before we post.

Thanks

Sorry did not think to look up top as I had not seen anyone else mention it. Will have a look next time if I have another problem.

1 Like

On Xbox One, Divine Shield/Barrier seems to cause some lag issues.

Pretty bad lag spike right here:

1 Like

Black manacles also lags horrendously.

Unfortunately for me and some other guild members who would maybe like to be able to spend real money “sometimes” is a lot of the time. Some news on the update would be welcome, but if it is just Sony and Microsoft being silly again then we can wait :laughing:

Just devoured two troops in a battle and I received the health and armour extras but not the attack. See third troop down stats

Been reported already.