Gnome resurrection

I assure you. Come Sunday ( Monday) when they have 2000 tickets. Saying something to effect of…“Beat a Gnome, and didn’t get a reward”. They’ll do something about it. Lol

2 Likes

I killed over 26 gnomes in the last 2 days since the update and I’ve never seen them before the match (and I’m VIP 11 so I have free scouting) I’ve also never seen them not drop anything (on PS4 maybe that matters…)

Cheers
Calvin

1 Like

You’ll see them before a match. If the player actually sets them on their defense. Should only happen in PvP.
They are exiled gnomes that offer no rewards.

1 Like

As usual none of the troops released since Merlantis has been added to the pool yet… so no gnomes.

1 hour spent = 1 gnome = 4000 gold Xbox1

Yeah im not sure it still 1/30, i had to play 2h of explore to see my first gnome today. This look more like 1/300

1 Like

ive actually gotten 3 gnomes in a row before but im still yet to get 1 single vault key xD

1 Like

Played about 3-4 hours yesterday,and faced 7-8 gnomes.(Xbox speed explore)
Only got low rewards though,100 souls,4 or 6000 gold,1 event key,5 gems,2 diamonds,1 gem key.
Still some of these rewards are ok,but can´t wait for the gnome events.

i got 1 of the 50k gold ones today

1 Like

Same here!

Ive not gotten one vault key yet, and I have explored like crazy the last week. Probably have seen over 70 of those little cheeky apples…

I was lucky to get the 50k Gold once, 3 event keys twice, and 4 gem keys once.

No joke i just did pvp tier 15 to tier 1 and no gnome lol they are rare as pope s***

I’ve gotten 4 gnomes in PvP so far going from tier 15 to 1 and earning around 300 event stones. Edited to remove the event stone visual error which is fixed with a reset or even a key opening.

Well, I know for a fact that there’s a bug with the gnomes. When a troop ressurects, like Dragon Soul, at the same time you kill the gnome, it just replaces the gnome. You don’t get the falling gold animation Or it’s “death cry”, and you don’t get any rewards at the end of the match either. And I know for a fact it was’nt set on defense, because i can see all enemy troops before i fight, and it was’nt there.
I’ve already submitted a ticket. If anyone runs into the same thing, submit a ticket.

2 Likes