Ghulvania Power level

By the way, Ghulvania, Maugrim woods, and Zaejin are all life Kingdoms. The next 2 coming are: Leonis → armor. Darkstone → magic. My purple books goes to Darkstone! Sorry, if you are so excited to use them in Ghulvania. Thinking to go beyond PL26 with magic and attack kingdoms only.

Darkstone has 14 weapons too.

To give some perspective in numbers…
I think it was March 9 when upgrade kingdom X to 18 situation landed and started seriously generating 100% useless and unhelpful kingdom helper offers.

During this time I’ve received 22 of them in daily deals middle slot (so - roughly one third of the time) and 20 of them in Arena (so - roughly one ninth of the time, as there are three helper-eligible Arena offers per day instead of just one helper-eligible daily deal).

2 Likes

Honestly, I am not sure what to say. Yesterday, I got an event key again, but today I got these offers again. I can’t spend 500 gems daily. For me, it is alternating deeds sometimes Imperial, event key, and writs.

I’m calling it the Guild mail issue as an over simplification :sweat_smile:

Basically we’re working on fixes/improvements to the way the game server/database handles large numbers of requests as we’re having issues with players not receiving all their Guild Task mail. The root of this issue is also linked to things like any issues with Guild Wars scoring and while I don’t believe we’ve seen it for the other live event scoring, it will prevent any issues occuring in the other live events in future.

Basically, what we’ve been calling the ‘Guild mail issue’ is a huge look into the way large amounts of requests hitting the database at the same time are handled so a bunch of issues players have been reporting can be improved/fixed and future proof everything else that could be affected as well. It’s mostly related to Guild stuff as Guilds hit the same part of the database at the same time most often because you’re all well coordinated Gem matching machines.

This is also just one part of some improvements we’ve been working on regarding the servers/database as well.

These are critical tasks to running a healthy online game.

14 Likes

Thank you for the explanation!

1 Like

Sorry, we’re just programmed that way.

Seconded. Always appreciate the details!

lol, that made me giggle :wink:

Thanks for the explanation, this makes a lot of sense. All of us WCGMMs who hit the servers early every week/day/friday know the feels of wake up lags :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (reset time is 7am on my side).

We need a better acronym than WCGMMs :joy:

1 Like

Well-ARranged GEm Matching MAchine = WARGEMMA

1 Like

@Kafka may I ask why my post that pointed out these offers have been bugged for years was deleted by someone on your staff?

It didn’t violate any community guidelines unless we have grown to a sensitivity level that calling a bug stupid is now crossing the line?

As busy as the devs are, your players are 10 times busier. So spending 2-5 minutes to make a post should be appreciated and not just wiped away like it means nothing. I know are time and money is no longer appreciated. But I didn’t think even our feedback is now taken like a drop of water into the ocean.

Incase you haven’t noticed recently. There’s not a lot of players left that bother with giving feedback due to experiences like this.

P.S. Actually flagged posts are hidden first if flagged by the community. Of which this post never was. So then those players who like to flag any thing can’t be blamed for this.

I have to look up what happened with that post, will reply about it to you in PM @awryan
Also as a note: not all posts flagged by community are automatically hidden, just the ones that have sort of hit a mass of reports so the forum software decides it’s safer to hide them until a staff member can actually review it.

1 Like

@awryan actually are you referring to this post? (only quoted the first line as it was a long one)
I can see a mod deleted the original thread and merged it into this one as it was part of the same topic. If this is the post you’re referring to being deleted it was merged here and the original topic removed just as part of keeping the forum tidy.

You should be able to see under your original topic that the post was merged into this thread so nothing was lost.

If it was a different one you’re talking about please PM me and we’ll sort it out.

1 Like

You CAN remove this useless offer for everyone.

Since you can’t/won’t change the way the game checks to see what offers help the players and what don’t.

Unless of course you can explain how 1 event key helps with any of the missing requirements?

Bonus question, how many gems does it take to open an event chest?

1 Like

Yup sadly not important enough for the update. No surprise.

1 Like

Moved your new thread @awryan again into this existing one, so no information is missed by creating various new threads :sparkles:

You CAN remove this useless offer for everyone.

Since you can’t/won’t change the way the game checks to see what offers help the players and what don’t.

Unless of course you can explain how 1 event key helps with any of the missing requirements?

Bonus question, how many gems does it take to open an event chest?

3 Likes

My concern @Jeto is by clumping my thread into this one. It’ll just be noted as feedback into this 2 year old issue of offers not fitting what the player needs or wants.

I want this one particular offer removed from the game entirely due to it’s uselessness regardless if the player is level 1 or 2000.

The design flaw is it’s offering an event key for gems when event chests can already be unlocked for gems. It makes… ZERO SENSE.

3 Likes

You also get a bit of gold thrown in, but yeah, +1 for removing that offer.

1 Like

Again. Whatever triggers this offer causes more pain to the brain than any possible benefit @Jeto.

Since what triggers the offer can’t readily be fixed or altered. It’s best just to remove the offer entirely from the game. Surely that’s more feasible than anything else.

It will not be missed. I promise you that.

3 Likes

:melting_face:

2 Likes