Was hoping to get the Earth's Fury weekly offer - got Skull Cleaver weapon instead

I was hoping that the weapon that I missed over a year ago would be added in the $5 category this time around. Well, the others were right about this. Grosh-Nak Kingdom - weekly weapon offer was not what I was hoping to be. We got Skull Cleaver weapon instead.

I’ll say it again, provide means to add all related weapon recipes in the Soulforge or add some quest requirements to be able to unlock them all for free during gameplay during the specific Kingdom week.

I hope that you implement some solution soon. It’s getting annoying and demoralizing.

@Cyrup

9 Likes

Going to repeat it:

This is the biggest reason I tell my friends “no” when they ask if they should start playing GoW.

Everywhere else the game is friendly to F2P. These weapons have a strong “be there or fall behind” taste to them.

9 Likes

We were told “currently, our solution to get old weapons until we find a more permanent solution is the weekly sale”. Fine, this is a concession. But when the kingdoms come around that have the weapon that all of us want, and it’s not for sale, it is really really really upsetting. We have begged and pleaded, and still nothing changes. The technology for a flash sale is there to appease the userbase that has cried for months that they want this. Still no changes. We have asked in Q&A’s, we have asked in suggestion threads, we have asked in chat. I don’t know how else to plead, I don’t know how else to show that this is something that means a lot to me, so I guess I have to vote with my wallet, and stop spending money on this game as many of my guild members are doing. I know that threats aren’t the way to get anything done, but I’m at a loss at what else to do.

THIS MATTERS TO US. PLEASE LISTEN TO US. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

4 Likes

Earth’s Fury should have been available to buy this week!!

4 Likes