Ghulvania Power level

I have to look up what happened with that post, will reply about it to you in PM @awryan
Also as a note: not all posts flagged by community are automatically hidden, just the ones that have sort of hit a mass of reports so the forum software decides it’s safer to hide them until a staff member can actually review it.

1 Like

@awryan actually are you referring to this post? (only quoted the first line as it was a long one)
I can see a mod deleted the original thread and merged it into this one as it was part of the same topic. If this is the post you’re referring to being deleted it was merged here and the original topic removed just as part of keeping the forum tidy.

You should be able to see under your original topic that the post was merged into this thread so nothing was lost.

If it was a different one you’re talking about please PM me and we’ll sort it out.

1 Like

You CAN remove this useless offer for everyone.

Since you can’t/won’t change the way the game checks to see what offers help the players and what don’t.

Unless of course you can explain how 1 event key helps with any of the missing requirements?

Bonus question, how many gems does it take to open an event chest?

1 Like

Yup sadly not important enough for the update. No surprise.

1 Like

Moved your new thread @awryan again into this existing one, so no information is missed by creating various new threads :sparkles:

You CAN remove this useless offer for everyone.

Since you can’t/won’t change the way the game checks to see what offers help the players and what don’t.

Unless of course you can explain how 1 event key helps with any of the missing requirements?

Bonus question, how many gems does it take to open an event chest?

3 Likes

My concern @Jeto is by clumping my thread into this one. It’ll just be noted as feedback into this 2 year old issue of offers not fitting what the player needs or wants.

I want this one particular offer removed from the game entirely due to it’s uselessness regardless if the player is level 1 or 2000.

The design flaw is it’s offering an event key for gems when event chests can already be unlocked for gems. It makes… ZERO SENSE.

3 Likes

You also get a bit of gold thrown in, but yeah, +1 for removing that offer.

1 Like

Again. Whatever triggers this offer causes more pain to the brain than any possible benefit @Jeto.

Since what triggers the offer can’t readily be fixed or altered. It’s best just to remove the offer entirely from the game. Surely that’s more feasible than anything else.

It will not be missed. I promise you that.

3 Likes

:melting_face:

2 Likes