Ghost in a Shell

Say you have all your magic kingdoms to 10. Bat would have been doing 11 damage to all and gaining 8 life.

With the original change it would have dropped to 6 damage to all and gain 24 life. And to get it to 7 damage you would have needed 2 boosts to its magic. It was a legendary that became as damaging as an ultra rare (Marilith). Most here viewed it as a nerf.

So they decided to keep the Bat as is and just raise the life gain to 16.

1 Like

Yeah got that one too. Not happy jan! I want summer imp.
Can we get a imp conversion machine?

1 Like

But not the Autumnal Imp. :sob: Why? It’s the only one I’m missing! If all the other imps are in, why can’t it be there too?

1 Like

They should just leave all the imps in at this point. It’s obvious they want to stay.

1 Like

Agreed. They really do not know when to go home.

After all, when do imps follow the rules anyway?

1 Like

Is that a gaming-purpose-only computer? :yum:
You’re cool

If you can understand all of that, I have 4x G.Skill 8gig Ram sticks and 2x EVGA GeForce GTX780

Built this computer about 2.5-3 yrs ago, cost me 3.5k (even if you were to duplicate it, it’d still be over 2.5k i’d think.)

Sidenote, just got my highest reward :slight_smile:

1:21 PM EST 6/07/16: Confirmed Summer imp in Glory Chests.

2 Likes

Oh, where have you been? I miss the regulars :slight_smile:

@Ragereaver: hey! ^^ Well the Arena was broken, and so was my wrist, so I kind of stopped playing/writing here, but now the wrist is healed and the Arena is back up again, so here I am. :smiley:
Hope you’re ok and enjoying the updates and the new units. ^
^

5 Likes

The new ghoul seems kinda overpowered for a common card. Would anyone pick a lance knight or ogre over a ghoul in the arena now?

Well, Lance Knight never was a good pick in the Arena to begin with, while the Ghoul was occasionally fine. So that won’t make much of a difference for these two specific cards. Ogre, on the other hand, was always a good pick, and still is now. Not that many beefy units with huge attack to tank the top in that regard, and Ogre still fits that bill perfectly. I tried the new Ghoul in the Arena, it’s nice but far from great, and still won’t be an insta-pick for me. Far from OP the way I see it. YMMV.

1 Like

Still choosing goblin if i can get im but idk hard to tell if it is possible to turn the first troop into a husk

Will we get this as a troop? Or maybe a class in a kingdom that has us have to cheat death and become death itself, or is this going to be one of the 4 horsemen mythic troops? Has she always been the goddess of death or was she appointed that position. What did she do to make people so scared of her and is her appetite really so ravenous? Was she ever could and became corrupted at some point? I hope to learn more about this goddess. Also why has nobody been interested in this possible future troop/story line material? Why does she do what she does and is it her choice or is it so she can be immortal? If she dies does that mean that no one else can?[quote=“Sirrian, post:1, topic:8011”]
Wraiths are mindless, soulless creatures left behind after a Vampire has claimed a victim.
[/quote]

Can we also get a vampire that does this please as a legendary troop with this as a legendary trait or is that a possible in the works type thing? I did not realize just how much i want to know more about these troops.

@Sirrian, I’m the third (that I know of) confirmation that Winter Imps are still in chests.

@%#$%@#!!! I keep taking them out!!!
I’m going on an imp-extermination spree on Monday for the next event changeover.

10 Likes

@Sirrian, From the oldie but goodie group C.C.R ; “These Imps put a spell on you”. :grin:

1 Like

Change all Imps’ traits to be Stealthy.

2 Likes

What imps are supposed to be in chests?

@Grundulum, I believe Imp of Love and Summer Imp.