CONSOLE: Ghost in a Shell

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-ghost-in-a-shell/
Armor Up!

New Troop: Morthani's Will

The name of Morthani, the Goddess of Death, is seldom spoken by the mortal races of Krystara, except in hushed whispers. It is believed that to catch her attention is to invite death into your home, and Morthani is a house-guest who never leaves with her appetite unsatisfied.

But what of those who CHEAT death? Brave warriors who survive one too many battles, or fools too stupid to know their time is up? Morthani has a plan for those who defy her; she can manifest a spirit in the world, known as Morthani’s Will - it is said to inhabit any empty suit of armor it finds, and will not stop until it has claimed the soul of its intended victim, to be sent to the deepest halls of Morthani’s dark fortress.

The message from Morthani is clear. Submit to her law, or face eternal suffering.

New Troop: Wraith

Wraiths are mindless, soulless creatures left behind after a Vampire has claimed a victim. The roads and fields of Ghulvania are full of these creatures; if the Vampires don’t make it dangerous to travel at night, the Wraiths certainly do!

There will also be a Yeti available in Glory reward chests this week.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

5 Likes

Yeti? Already at mythic with 96 extra copies.
Got ghulvanua at 5 stars thanks to the mythic vampire. Oh well.

1 Like

Me too well i guess it’s time to bank more glory

Nice troops happy days

Waiting for someone to confirm if the Mythic Durkukasis can be pulled from an event chest.

1 Like

About to ask the same thing, the initial post said it was exclusive to glory, gem, and VIP chests, but we also heard that if there was a Ghulvania event it would be in event chests…

@Sirrian can you clarify?

I just checked the data, and yes, he will be in event chests once the event switches over to Ghulvania.

2 Likes

Waiting for events to start 101.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

We are aware that consoles store hasn’t updated correctly for the new event. We’re currently working to fix this.

1 Like

Needed the shields for EK more than the troops. More farming awaits…

Arcane shields?

Please please please tell me there are arcane shield traits in the shop. 3 hours of grinding yesterday gave me only one, ond Korvie needs so much of them!

@Nimhain The Wraith pack only comes with Wraith x1. Discovered this after I already bought 2 packs :frowning:

Console shop should be working correctly now. You may need to restart the game if it issn’t displaying correctly for you.

Edited: Just updated Wraith pack so it contains 3 wraiths instead of 1, please contact support if you missed out on wraiths.

I used 200 event keys, no Drakkullus. I do have Crimson Bat mythic and x7 now though…

anything new added to chests? and by new I also mean past weeks glory bundle troops.

So… Will a kind soul tell me, what arcanes are in the reward bundles this week please? :slight_smile:

You mentioned shields earlier, I thought you knew :stuck_out_tongue: Shields, Spirits and Stoics.

1 Like

YES!!! My Emperor K is going to be fully traited today!

Thanks for the info, Boats.

Oh joy! :smiley:

3 Likes

My game keeps crashing when trying to buy the Yeti or the new troops :frowning:
Is anyone else having this problem?

I deleted my post about it because I thought it was fixed, but I crashed 4+ times trying to buy a glory pack.

1 Like