CONSOLE: Ghost in a Shell

Yeah ikr it sucks i hope they fix it soon because i want my EK traited too lol

1 Like

The shop is working fine for us here. Are you still having the problem?

If so, here are a few questions to help us track it down:

• Are you on Xbox or PS4?
  • When you say “crash”, does it give you an error, then send you back to the world map? Or exit the game entirely? Or lock-up the game, forcing you to manually exit?
  • If you get an error, is there any text displayed in the error?
  • If you have not had to exit the game fully (closing it down entirely) and restarting, have you tried that?
  • When you click on the bundle, is there anything in the popup? Or is it all blank?
  • Is Glory being deducted when you try to purchase?

Even if you only answer a few of those, it’ll help us track it down.

Glory bundles are working fine for me now. On ps4.
Only thing I see I’m short on in my inventory is extra copies of Wraith.

cool - thanks, guys!
If you missed a couple of wraiths, feel free to write to our support, and they’ll send you another couple!
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’m on the xbox and had no trouble buying all three bundles.

So is the guild update coming on the next event, or are we still on :soon::tm:?

It’s heading in to Microsoft & Sony for final certification any day now - not long to go now (unless we strike a problem like we had before with chat)

2 Likes

Proof Draakulis is dropping from Event Chests. I actually opened 10 Event Chests for a laugh and I’ve now got my second Draakulis.

2 Likes

@VegaDark541
Well not a big pull, but I spent about 200 Event Keys (4) x50 Chest pulls… no Mythic. I’m stopping as my Crimson Bat is now Mythic and has gained 2 more damage per cast! Considering I run True Damage teams it was well worth the try for the boost to Bat.

In addition, I now have hundreds of Flesh Golems…

2 Likes

I got 5 flesh golem in ten keys, he’s already mythic too,

This event, i am now off to watch the anime. Best character, tachikoma

Can you please explain how you make a leap from Ghulvania (or fictional Transylvania) to Anime?

Never mind: I read the “flavor text” of this event

“ghost in the shell” is an anime. “Ghost in the shell” is also the name of the event.

Yep, I read the flavor after posting and noted that a few hours ago.

I’ll post the same words of caution here that I did when our last mythic was in Event chests on PC/Mobile.

The chance of a Mythic from an event key has been stated by the devs as the same as the chance from an event key, but only the mythic associated with the kingdom (if any) will drop. The estimated drop rate for a mythic is between 1/5000 to 1/10000 from glory chests, so 1/500 to 1/1000 from gem chests, and the same from event chests. VIP chests would therefore be 1/50 to 1/100. While you are limited to this one mythic during the event by using event keys, keep in mind that for sheer number of mythics you’ll get, on average, three times as many spending the same gems on VIP chests, and also have chances of getting legendaries other than the crimson bat. This holds true no matter what the actual drop rate of the mythics are, because although the base drop rates have not been disclosed, the devs have stated relative drop rate between the various chests for mythics (1 VIP key = 10 gem/event keys = 100 glory keys for mythics). You can still get lucky, of course, but you are more likely to end up being disappointed if you overspend and you already have everything else you need for the kingdom at mythic.

In other words I hit the absolute jackpot(I didn’t actually, he’s terrible)by getting Draakulis by using 10 Event Keys, ha ha.

Edit: What’s the actual chances of that happening again? Just out of sheer interest.

Those devs sure are insightful :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like you had a wild night!

1 Like

Absolutely! I watched Crimson Bat piss all over Draakulis :smirk:

Not to off topic, but I just could never get into ghost in a shell. I should like it based on the genre, but I’ve tried several times trying and it just never clicked with me.